Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

nissan almera

Options
  • 20-11-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i have an 03 nissan almera 1.5 that i have changed the timing chain on, but now der is no spark, i hav double and treble checked the timing marks & there spot on, i hav also pluged it in and there r no faults present, can anybody help me out???:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭carefull now!

pie h wrote: »
    i have an 03 nissan almera 1.5 that i have changed the timing chain on, but now der is no spark, i hav double and treble checked the timing marks & there spot on, i hav also pluged it in and there r no faults present, can anybody help me out???:confused:

Are you sure you used the right marks on the cams, there are 4 different marks on the pulleys so they might be easily confused, it might be worth checking the timing by eye, piston at tdc, valves rocking etc... After that its worth checking the cam and crank sensors for output signal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pie h

i had ta crank at top dead and i used the same marks that the old chain was on. its turning ovr on the key wit good compression, there is no spark at all but the car was driving before i done the chain,do the censors just go all of a suddin like that, do you know if there expensive???

Advertisement