Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Server Issues halo 4

• 20-11-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

Anybody else having trouble getting on to the Halo 4 severs? I can't get on to them for the last 2 days. From what i've read online im being being put in to a back up server and cannot play spartan ops and only limited war games playlists?

Anybody have any info????

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Was working fine for me yesterday around afternoon/early evening time. Not been on today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Eventually cleared up last night but it has happened on other occasions aswel its just annoying when i have the time off to play it seems to be down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst130475p205_Issues-being-investigated.aspx

Loads of people having issues including me! Looks like they're looking into it now.24hrs later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Its fairly annoying, been like that for me for 2 days now, dying for a game of SWAT......:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Occasionally a party will split and have trouble reforming.
    Whatever the hell it is fix it. Im a social gamer.

• Advertisement

Still no improvement for me. Think this is to be expected without Bungie.

HALO is finally coming out of the tray :(

Severs back working :D

It might be working now but wait till the weekend it seems to happen quiet a lot around the high traffic hours and worse at weekends.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,333 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AAAAARGH was on my way to my best score ever in big team slayer and lost connection to the server! Not sure if I still got the XP for it or not.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    AAAAARGH was on my way to my best score ever in big team slayer and lost connection to the server! Not sure if I still got the XP for it or not.

Ouch thats gotta hurt.

• Advertisement

This happened to me before. Had to reboot my xbox and reconnect.
    When that was sorted I rejoined the game on the same team. Kept my score and challenges complete.

If it worked for me it probably did for you. Hopefully.

This happened to me before. Had to reboot my xbox and reconnect.
    When that was sorted I rejoined the game on the same team. Kept my score and challenges complete.

If it worked for me it probably did for you. Hopefully.

I didn't get back into the game but I think I still got all the XP/challebges etc. It's up on my waypoint profile anyway but says DNF for all the players.

I didn't get back into the game but I think I still got all the XP/challebges etc. It's up on my waypoint profile anyway but says DNF for all the players.

Well that is something at least. Seems to be a lot of issues with the online in this Halo. Hope they get patched soon.

Advertisement