Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elmo puppeteer is a paedophile allegedly!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

No disrespect, Richard, but I really don't think the title of this thread is an appropriate one...

After all, it's not Elmo himself who's being accused of engaging in inappropriate activity with under-age youths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The guys were 15 & 16, don't think that makes him a pedo. Gay maybe with disregard for the age of consent but not a pedo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I thought that the charges were dropped a week or so ago:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The people making the allegations dropped all charges last week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

The guys were 15 & 16, don't think that makes him a pedo. Gay maybe with disregard for the age of consent but not a pedo.
    Ye cant be out bonin kids . Hes a sex offender if he did it end of .

• Advertisement

Wtf?....they fired Elmo as a second [then] teen files suit about peado sex and grooming through his position as Sesame Street! :eek:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/kevin-clash-resigns-sesame-street-scandal/

Jesus Christ Richard but do you even bother to read what you post. He was not fired, he resigned. It's right there in the article title. If you are going to spread allegations about a man at least try and get the facts strsight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

This must be the third thread I've seen on this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Brings a new meaning to "Tickle me Elmo" eh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

kneemos wrote: »
    This must be the third thread I've seen on this.
    The mods keep closing them its like a bbc jimmy saville type cover up i reckon . Too many people with elmo avatars to blacklist him now.

The mods keep closing them.

No we don't. The last one is still open, the OP just didn't bother searching for it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement