Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

luggage storage

Options
  • 20-11-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi everyone, im looking for a place that will mind my friends luggage as we head on a night out in Dublin city as im sure pubs and clubs wont accept it. It will be a friday night and it needs to be a 24 hour place so we can get the bags after.any suggestions??
    Bee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

place by the do-nuts stand on oconnell street I think is 24 hour, also a chinese internet cafe on aimens street beside the pig and heffer -not 100% sure if this is 24/hr though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I saw a place today on O connell st. On the same side as the Bank of ireland down near O'connell bridge.

Only snag is, it seems to be downstairs...dont know how heavy the case is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I saw a place today on O connell st. On the same side as the Bank of ireland down near O'connell bridge.

Only snag is, it seems to be downstairs...dont know how heavy the case is!

Thats the same place that Bobin is taliing about. Global Internet Cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

place by the do-nuts stand on oconnell street I think is 24 hour, also a chinese internet cafe on aimens street beside the pig and heffer -not 100% sure if this is 24/hr though

Don't think either of those is 24 hr, Amiens St cafe closes at 10pm anyway. The 5 Star internet cafe on Talbot Street is definitely 24 hr and accepts luggage for safekeeping. €4.99 per bag I think. May be cheaper to book into a hostel in the area that you are going drinking, depending on the number of bags. Or there are lockers in Busaras, but I don't know if they can be accessed all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Internet café on the south quays at the Ha'penny Bridge. Think they are 24 hour, but not certain...

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

wyndham wrote: »
    Don't think either of those is 24 hr, Amiens St cafe closes at 10pm anyway. The 5 Star internet cafe on Talbot Street is definitely 24 hr and accepts luggage for safekeeping. €4.99 per bag I think. May be cheaper to book into a hostel in the area that you are going drinking, depending on the number of bags. Or there are lockers in Busaras, but I don't know if they can be accessed all night.

The hostel idea might be a good one, can be cheap enough depending where you look. Plus, you'll have a room to get ready in or crash in later if you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Esel wrote: »
    Internet café on the south quays at the Ha'penny Bridge. Think they are 24 hour, but not certain...
    Checked this one today - open 24 hours; cost €7 per bag for 12 hours storage. It is located beside the Halfpenny Bridge inn.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement