Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Begonia Rex

Options
  • 20-11-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on one of these in the same colour? Tried google, but cant find anything decent. Help appreciated. :)

Begonia_rex_3.gif

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Does anyone know where i could get my hands on one of these in the same colour? Tried google, but cant find anything decent. Help appreciated. :)

Begonia_rex_3.gif

Ikea have them for sale.

I kid you not.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/50237825/

Quite a few indoor plants in fact.

Had a good look around in Ikea this morning.Very good selection and lots of cactus aswell

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/categories/departments/decoration/10779/

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BALLHOPPER

try Kilcoran Nursery and GC near Cahir

• Registered Users Posts: 28,462 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Begonia Rex are pretty common, and that is a pretty standard one, but the only way to find one (other than going to Ikea :)) is to visit DIY/homeware supermarkets (like Homebase) and garden centres as they could easily tell you they have Begonia Rex without having the exact one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Aldi tend to sell them on a regular basis too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Aww thanks everyone! Greatly apprecited!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

I have one here here near Lucan, if that's of help send me a pm

Advertisement