Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

thehut.com - Slazenger Men's Full Zip Hoody - Red €9.90

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

got an xxl and its bloody huge!! :( someone said they were tight fit! load a bull!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

bizz213 wrote: »
    got an xxl and its bloody huge!! :( someone said they were tight fit! load a bull!

It might fit you after Christmas :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

XL was too skinny on me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

There are a few hoodies on the site for around 14 euro with the 15% discount - some even cheaper and there are some brand name ones such as Kangol.

Slazanger is a cheap make now - better of spending the extra few euro to get something half decent anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    There are a few hoodies on the site for around 14 euro with the 15% discount - some even cheaper and there are some brand name ones such as Kangol.

Slazanger is a cheap make now - better of spending the extra few euro to get something half decent anyway.

yep your dead right there, i got 3 branded name tops today and i can't fault them, they were a few euro more but great quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Esox Lucias

Got the red slaz and blue JD Rowe hoodie yesterday.

Red slaz is a bit big and thin enough, got the XL and its a bit big for me, but just baggie enough to be wearable, nothing a high temp wash wont sort out.

Blue JD Rowe (dunnes) one is a thicker material and a much better fit, it is also an XL.

Overall for €20 delivered to the door, its grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I bought a normal hoody a few weeks ago. It seems a size too big for my usual size. They are very very warm but bobble up after a few washes. Well worth it for the price. I bought mine from SportsDirect for the same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Got my red and blue XL Slazenger ones today, too baggy for me so think I'll return them, or if anyone is interested in them PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭slievenamon fella

faigs wrote: »
    Got my red and blue Slazenger ones today, too baggy for me so think I'll return them, or if anyone is interested in them PM me!
    size?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

got mine today aswel,the jackets are way to baggy,its hanging off me.Must be an excuse to eat more over christmas :) and fill out!!

size?

Sorry, XL and I'm in Dublin mostly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anyone notice these are now on Groupon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Large red and large charcoal available if anyone would like to trade for medium? Large is way too big for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Lads, teh Slazengers are beautiful but just too big for me. They are a large L. I have two if anyone wants them. Just pm me please, will be selling for cost of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,325 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Lads who delivers these im still waiting?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

rob316 wrote: »
    Lads who delivers these im still waiting?

Cheers
    Ditto we are still waiting as well!!

Rachineire wrote: »
    Ditto we are still waiting as well!!

Its an post, just got mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

saw Slazenger hoodie in Heatons in Cork last weekend. Were selling thewm for €14. They had Blue ones not sure about other collors.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Picked mine up from the post office this morning (they left a note) L black and charcoal Slazengers. They're pretty big alright, I ordered large because any time I've ordered medium online its always glued to me but wish I could swap them now.

the_pod wrote: »
    Picked mine up from the post office this morning (they left a note) L black and charcoal Slazengers. They're pretty big alright, I ordered large because any time I've ordered medium online its always glued to me but wish I could swap them now.
    Oh bugger! The sodding J D Rowe was too small for me and now it looks like the Slazenger will be too fecking big! Don't you just love shopping for clothing online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭ando

Yea this is the second Slazenger hoodie i've bought in 2/3 weeks, both medium but the latest one was a noticeably bigger medium!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

JD Rowe was tiny

rob316 wrote: »

Its an post, just got mine!
    When did you order it? We ordered the Friday before last...still says dispatched!

When did you order it? We ordered the Friday before last...still says dispatched!

I received mine yesterday,i ordered it on the 22nd nov. it got despatched on the 24th nov. I live in Dublin, so you should of got yours today or tomorrow. I am baffled why it takes so long to get here. The post man handed it to me with the normal post.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 YanisSprunks

I used to work for theHut.com i never knew they did free delivery to ireland aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I used to work for theHut.com i never knew they did free delivery to ireland aswell.
    They could afford it after you left :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 YanisSprunks

muffler wrote: »
    They could afford it after you left :D
    they only payed me 8pounds/hour and made millions but their prices are propably one of the best in UK and now since they deliver to ireland thats where i will do most of my shopping , good thing i found this forum.

bri007 wrote: »

I received mine yesterday,i ordered it on the 22nd nov. it got despatched on the 24th nov. I live in Dublin, so you should of got yours today or tomorrow. I am baffled why it takes so long to get here. The post man handed it to me with the normal post.
    Thanks for the reply! I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow or the next day as we've gotten our mail for the day :)

Thanks for the reply! I'll keep an eye out for it tomorrow or the next day as we've gotten our mail for the day :)

No probs,hopefully you get yours tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Good to know that I'm not the only one waiting for a delivery for a while. Hope the sizes are okay. (It's not for me).

• Advertisement

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Good to know that I'm not the only one waiting for a delivery for a while. Hope the sizes are okay. (It's not for me).

I ordered on the 21st and just got today. Comes by an post with the regular post.

On the sizes I usually take XL and this a fine fit on me. I'd call it more roomy than baggy. After a few washes its loose some anyway sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

I usually like a baggy hoody but that doesn't work so well with a zip and if it shrinks it'll only get worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Anyone elses order get cancelled but still get charged for it, even though the cancellation email says they wont take payment?

I'm trying to organise a refund but the website just brings you round in circles, can't contact customer service. You pick your query and then brought to returns info page and told to contact them, then you go to that page and through the same thing again...no way to contact them and get a returns authorisation number. Ridiculous website.

If you paid with PayPal just hammer in a claim on the paypal site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

faigs wrote: »
    I'm trying to organise a refund but the website just brings you round in circles, can't contact customer service. You pick your query and then brought to returns info page and told to contact them, then you go to that page and through the same thing again...no way to contact them and get a returns authorisation number. Ridiculous website.
    Try this:
    1) Log in to your account
    2) Click the Contact Us tab to the left of My Basket
    3) Click the link: If you cannot find the answer to your question, please click here to send a message to our customer service team.
    4) Click the arrow & choose Returns and Refunds
    5) Scroll all the way down the page & click the link: Not found the answer you're looking for?
    6) Scroll all the way down to the message box & enter your message

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Got my black Slazenger top today.

I'm quite happy with it. Size wise, it might be a small bit bigger than expected, though I reckon it'll probably shrink a bit after a wash anyway. Fabric seems a bit thin, but for under €12, it's great value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

JD Rowe L was on the small size the Slazenger XL is more like XXXL.

Judging by the variation in what people are saying I wonder are the slazengers cheap because they have the wrong labels on. They feel and look like a cheap knockoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Mine was dispatched on the 20th November. Another hoody i bought the same day arrived last Friday. No sign of the Slazenger.

I have had items go missing before so i will give it another week and then ask for a refund.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

My red Slazenger arrived yesterday. It's not the heaviest or warmest hoody that I've ever seen, but for €12, I'm quite happy with it. I'm a big XL, and the XL is a good size for me. Thanks for the tip OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Ordered a Charcoal and a Blue Full Zip Hoody on the 22nd of November & they only arrived today. Did somebody earlier in this thread say they were a bit on the small side? I ordered mediums but they are more like large size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

PWEI wrote: »
    Ordered a Charcoal and a Blue Full Zip Hoody on the 22nd of November & they only arrived today. Did somebody earlier in this thread say they were a bit on the small side? I ordered mediums but they are more like large size.

I like your taste!! I ordered a Charcoal and a Blue Full Zip Hoody on 27th November. Charcoal came on Tuesday. Still no sign of the blue. I normally buy medium, but my medium was a bit big aswell......

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

marcus2000 wrote: »

I like your taste!! I ordered a Charcoal and a Blue Full Zip Hoody on 27th November. Charcoal came on Tuesday. Still no sign of the blue. I normally buy medium, but my medium was a bit big aswell......
    Same boat as myself. Can't complain too much for a tenner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

marcus2000 wrote: »

I ordered a grey one and a blue one. I got the grey one last week but still waiting on the blue one. Hopefully it'll show up soon. Not in a massive rush mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Ordered two hoodies on the 21st, one was dispatched on the 22nd, the other is "awaiting dispatch" since the 23rd. No sign of either in the post. I won't be using them again. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Great...

Cancellation email for the original BA. Think I will be avoiding this crowd in the future.

Dear Redisle,

Thank you for placing order your with Thehut.com.

I am really sorry to let you know that we've had to cancel your order for Slazenger Men's Full Zip Hoody - Red - M M Red because our suppliers were unable to provide it. I understand how disappointing this must be and we have tried other suppliers, however we haven't had any luck. We'll be taking the item off our website. I can confirm that a refund has been requested and should be showing back into your account shortly.

I can confirm that we do have alternative colours for this product, please see the link below:

http://www.thehut.com/elysium.search?search=slazenger

If you are happy to purchase an alternative colour please place your order as normal through the website.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, if there is anything further I can assist you with, please feel free to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Sarah Whitehouse
    Customer Relations Executive.
    Customer Relations Team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I got me black slazenger today. Havent tried it on yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

I ordered the black one on the 22nd of Nov., got a 'sorry we missed you' docket from An Post when I came home earlier so I assume it's for this, they gave me a collection time of between 7:30 and 1:30 tomorrow, what happens if I don't/can't collect it tomorrow? Do they incinerate it? I've ordered online before but it was always delivery through a private company, the delivery people would ring ahead to check that I'll be home for it, do An Post just operate differently?

The price of The Huts stuff is superb, you can't even get a hoody in Pennys for under 15, hope the quality is acceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

what happens if I don't/can't collect it tomorrow? Do they incinerate it? I've ordered online before but it was always delivery through a private company, the delivery people would ring ahead to check that I'll be home for it, do An Post just operate differently?

The sorting office will hold onto the things for a number of days (google might tell you how many, I think it is 5 working days) An post will never ring you to tell you to expect a delivery (I find a lot of couriers don't either)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

lindtee wrote: »

The sorting office will hold onto the things for a number of days (google might tell you how many, I think it is 5 working days) An post will never ring you to tell you to expect a delivery (I find a lot of couriers don't either)
    got my red hoody today. am over 6 foot and got L. too big on. cant beat it for the price. Very hot wash it is

• Advertisement
Advertisement