Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Service Slow all week....

• 21-11-2012 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Anyone else with a 3 Modem notice that the Service is exceptionally slow and lagging all week? It does eventually access the Internet just that it takes about 5 minutes to load the page lol which is crazy! And if it's not doing that it keeps saying "No data received" and won't load any page just keeps circling away and goes into a white blank page with nothing on it! It's getting annoying now. I did ring 3 Tech yesterday and was told that they were aware some Customers were having problems and that switching it off and back on again seems to rectify it. It did alright yesterday it seemed to come back better again at a fairly quick speed of loading. But for the last few evenings around the same time it seems to go belly-up for a while ...... :( No amount of switching it off and on and resetting it will bring it back for me tonight I'm looking at pages making an attempt to load for 10 minutes, and then it just fails that lol and comes up a No Data received message lol! Anyone else experiencing trouble like this this week?

Advertisement