Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a long shot, but any lifts to Strawberry Fields going!

Options
  • 21-11-2012 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi Folks,

Thought I'd try my luck here and ask if anyone had any space in there car on the way up to the strawberry fields festival this weekend?

More than happy to put in for petrol, grab some munch on the way up.

Well finger's crossed! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Hey, myself and my mates are going but as it stands we haven't got any space. There are 15 of us in 3 cars but one guy told us this evening that he may not be able to go but he'll let us know tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he will be going but if he cancels you're welcome to have his space.

I'll be in touch if a space becomes available.

Have you checked out the shuttle bus or is that full by now? I heard tickets sold out yesterday so it's probably full by now.

Put an ad on gumtree saying that you're looking for a lift and maybe put a post on the Strawberry Fields Facebook page too.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 elliott550

Heya mate, cheers for the reply. I've tried gumtree and the facebook page and 'maybe' have a lift but if your friend can't go it'd be great to hear from u!

Be nice to meet some Irish heads up there even if the lifts not a goer! Best of luck man :)

Advertisement