Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

under pressure- day dog minder

• 21-11-2012 8:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭

Hi- maybe someone can help. Im increasingly under more + more time pressure + beginning to really struggle.

I need to find a dog daycare somewhere between Malahide/Swords and Dublin city centre where my dog will be given a long off lead run + loved a bit . I need somewhere that is a good price + wont just leave my dog in a cage all day.

Tyrrelltown is not an option ; and the Hilton Daycare is full on many of the times Ive needed it. I really want to get somewhere going in the direction of town as the added 40 mi.utes each way to north county dublin/ meath is killing me.

I really at present just need somewhere one day a week ( Wednesday or Thursday) with occasional other days.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Would you consider a dog walker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown. They know their stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Shivers26 wrote: »
    Dog Training Ireland in Blanchardstown. They know their stuff

Only thing with DTI is what time do you finish work at OP - do you think you'd make it back over to them from town by 6:30? When I was working in town dropping off at 7:30 was no problem but the traffic in the evening was a nightmare at times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Thsnks for the replies. As said - Tyrrelstiwn isnt a runner. My dogs face was injured there + I would never put her back there. Traffic from blancharstown to tyrrelstown is also a nightmare as someone rightly pointed out .
    need somewhere good + trustworthy + would prefer really not to go the dogwalker route if I could avoid it.

Thanks for your PMs too - Ill havr a look at that! - you can PM me your recommendations/ suggestons too inc the digwalking suggeztion thou somewhere to "go" + engage + interact would be better.

Advertisement