Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowon MP3 player

• 21-11-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, my gadget mad, tech-head boyfriend has expressed an interest in the i Audio players.

I know nothing about them and I'm looking for some advice...these are the 3 I am looking at:

-Cowon Z2 32GB Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' MP3 Player with 3.7" OLED Screen - Cowon iAudio

-Cowon iAudio X9 Super Player 32GB MP3 Portable Media Player With 110 Hours Battery Life Colour BLACK - Cowon iAudio

-Cowon X7 120GB Portable Media Player - Cowon iAudio

I think the 1st one is best as it is Android (maybe they all are??!) but any advice would be great!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pabloaimar

giddybootz wrote: »
    Hi guys, my gadget mad, tech-head boyfriend has expressed an interest in the i Audio players.

I know nothing about them and I'm looking for some advice...these are the 3 I am looking at:

-Cowon Z2 32GB Android 2.3 'Gingerbread' MP3 Player with 3.7" OLED Screen - Cowon iAudio

-Cowon iAudio X9 Super Player 32GB MP3 Portable Media Player With 110 Hours Battery Life Colour BLACK - Cowon iAudio

-Cowon X7 120GB Portable Media Player - Cowon iAudio

I think the 1st one is best as it is Android (maybe they all are??!) but any advice would be great!! :)

Did you go for one of these in the end?

I am looking at getting one for my birthday this year, most likely the z2 but also looked at X7.

Any advice or user experience would be great?

Also where did you buy?

Cheers

Advertisement