Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple iPad 4th Gen 32GB with WiFi

Options
  • 21-11-2012 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

i'm about to buy two iPads as Christmas presents.

I believe discounts are not permitted by Apple (does this not qualify as price fixing?), but surley there must be some way of getting a good reduction for this purchase?

Any advice or where I should buy, to get best deal? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Gorteen wrote: »
    i'm about to buy two iPads as Christmas presents.

I believe discounts are not permitted by Apple (does this not qualify as price fixing?), but surley there must be some way of getting a good reduction for this purchase?

Any advice or where I should buy, to get best deal? :confused:
    Apple are offering 10% off all online purchases this Friday!

If your buing a few you could save a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pinocchiodog

Yeah the Apple online event takes place each year on black Friday - exact discounts haven't yet been revealed but I heard that last year it was $41-$61 dollars off an ipad which does equate to about 10% - I too have to get one for a xmas pressie and am going to take advantage online on Friday

Advertisement