Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This is a new one....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I don't even want to know what sexual thing she did with the skull. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Is she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

pffft....new for you maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Yeah, it's a bit sick and twisted alright if she did do it, but how is it a chargeable offence? Should people not be able to shove a bone up their hooha if they want? The person is dead - what's it to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Violating the peace of the deceased? So Swedish law accounts for the existence of an afterlife, interesting!

• Advertisement

Who wants to join my business venture of producing bone shaped vibrators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Email
    Print

London, Nov 21 (ANI): A 37-year-old woman from Sweden allegedly kept skeleton parts in her flat so that she could have sex with them.

The woman is suspected of using 100 parts, which included six skulls and one backbone, in "sexual situations" and was charged with violating the peace of the deceased, prosecutors said.

Police also found CDs titled 'My Necrophilia' and 'My first experience,' as well as photos in which a woman is seen kissing and hugging the skulls, the Daily Mail reported.

The woman, who comes from south-western Sweden, was charged at Gothenburg District Court, but has denied the allegations - claiming she collected the bones out of historical interest.

The Goeteborgsposten newspaper alleged that she wrote on an internet forum a few years ago: "My morals set my limits and I'm prepared to take the punishment if something should happen."

"It's worth it. I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive. He allows me to find sexual happiness on the side," she wrote.

Photos from a morgue were found hidden in the woman's home, as well as a drill and body bags. But police have found no proof that she was a grave-digger.

The woman, who has admitted that the items were kept in her apartment but denies doing anything wrong, was arrested in September and faces up to two years in jail if found guilty.

"Some of the photos show a woman licking a skull," prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local newspaper in Sweden.

"We claim it's her, but she claims it's someone else and she found the pictures on the internet," she said.

She sold three skulls and a spine to a person in Uppsala earlier this year, prosecutors said.

An access code to a morgue was also said to have been found in her apartment by detectives. (ANI)
    I wonder how she got that? surely someones head will have to roll for that.

(Pun partly intended)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Jesus, more shìtty puns.

Nothing humerus about this story, at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

What a spineless woman,to busy to bite the bone and get a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Hurricane Carter

Yeah, it's a bit sick and twisted alright if she did do it, but how is it a chargeable offence? Should people not be able to shove a bone up their hooha if they want? The person is dead - what's it to them?
    AeoNGriM wrote: »
    Violating the peace of the deceased? So Swedish law accounts for the existence of an afterlife, interesting!

Stop trying to makes jabs at religion (I'm not religious) or this rubbish of 'what harm, what a person does in the privacy of their own home etc'. It's completely sick and twisted and that kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.

Yes, she's technically not harming anyone, but a line needs to be drawn somewhere. It's not normal behaviour.

Cue 'what's normal and who am I to say what's normal and what's not questions'.

Would you want this woman teaching your kids? I think not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

What the fcuk was she doing with the skull? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

"Them bones, them bones need calcium."

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭BlueBaron

The meat is sweeter nearer the bone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    I'd be more worried about a priest, brother or nun.
    Where she obtained them is my only concern. You can buy human remains legally and what you do with them then is up to you.
    I'd be happy to have a human skull as decoration in my house

LizT wrote: »
    What the fcuk was she doing with the skull? :eek:
    fcuking it with a strap on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

smash wrote: »
    fcuking it with a strap on?

Well whatever floats your boat... Although it does worry me you can come up with an answer to that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

A tangent, but I remember reading a while back that someone's wish was to have their skull used in a performance of Hamlet. And when they died their flesh was removed and the skull was actually used by some big theatre company.

LizT wrote: »
    Well whatever floats your boat... Although it does worry me you can come up with an answer to that...
    Well she might have just been rubbing up against it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I find that skulls make a great soup bowl. Just take the jaw off, put it on backwards and saw the top off.

Obviously, scoop out the brain and the surrounding membrane tissue, don't want lumps in your soup now.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Lyaiera wrote: »
    A tangent, but I remember reading a while back that someone's wish was to have their skull used in a performance of Hamlet. And when they died their flesh was removed and the skull was actually used by some big theatre company.
    Yeap a stage hand in the royal Shakespeare Company. He now plays Yorik. Dr Who (David Tennent) has performed with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

A new meaning to the phrase 'gave her a good rattling'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I Am Kong! wrote: »
    Stop trying to makes jabs at religion (I'm not religious) or this rubbish of 'what harm, what a person does in the privacy of their own home etc'. It's completely sick and twisted and that kind of behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.

Yes, she's technically not harming anyone, but a line needs to be drawn somewhere. It's not normal behaviour.

Cue 'what's normal and who am I to say what's normal and what's not questions'.

Eh.. I do make the odd jab at religion, but I didn't in this thread :confused:
    Not yet anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I find that skulls make a great soup bowl. Just take the jaw off, put it on backwards and saw the top off.

Obviously, scoop out the brain and the surrounding membrane tissue, don't want lumps in your soup now.....

Didn't Byron use a skull as a cup? To remind him of his mortality? Not sure...

I hope I'll get some action from a hot Swedish when I'm dead-it hasn't happened so far while I'm alive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

I guess you could say......

...she had some skeletons in her closet :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

pics or GTFO :pac:

what a weird kink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Did the whole Swedish blonde hair big tits play on anyone else's mind here and got slightly turned on and wonder what she looked like??!

Don't worry coat is already on and half way out the door..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Kissing, hugging and licking a skull?:confused:

I'm intrigued about the backbone though - was it an individual vertebra, or did she stick them all back together somehow? Surely you could do more with a long bone - radius, tibia etc, or even femur for the 'larger lady' :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

She should've just put the skull on top of the Christmas tree like normal people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

She should've just put the skull on top of the Christmas tree like normal people do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

OneArt wrote: »
    She should've just put the skull on top of the Christmas tree like normal people do.

DECK THE HALLS WITH SKULLS OF HEATHENS
    TRA LA LA LA LAAA LA LA LA LAAA

Advertisement