Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query

Options
  • 21-11-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am emailing you just in relation to my electricity bill. I was currently with Bord Gais electricity and over two weeks ago i had a gentleman call to my door to switch me back over to Electric Ireland. I had no problem with this signed the relevant forms After reading the conditions i realised that it was a paperless bill which i would perfor if i did not recieve as i like recieving my bills in the post so i no where i stand rather than constantly having to check emails seeing as i dont have regular internet access. I was told that i would hear from the company within a matter of 2-3 working days in relation to the switch over. It has been over two weeks sense i signed back with the company and i have yet to recieve any email or confirmation that i am a customer of yours or not. If you could please contact me in relation to this query and let me no weather i am an active member of yours or weather i am still with Bord Gais.

Many thanks

Dawn O' Connell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Dawn,

Do private message me your name/address, MPRN (meter point reference number) and contact telephone number and I will investigate with those details.

We offer a discount of 2% for online billing and a customer would need to register for this facility.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dawn2012

how do i private message you my details una ??
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Here is the link to do so Dawn.

Advertisement