Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Household charge letter

Options
  • 21-11-2012 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Just got a letter from city council telling me that my household charge isn't paid (which it isn't). I've not registered with their website and I wonder where they might have got hold of my name and address? Anyone have the answer?

Cheers,

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Electoral register.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭BhoscaCapall

eagleins.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭navara man

esb

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G3467

Bing_IRL wrote: »
    Just got a letter from city council telling me that my household charge isn't paid (which it isn't). I've not registered with their website and I wonder where they might have got hold of my name and address? Anyone have the answer?

Cheers,

Property Registration Authority

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

G3467 wrote: »

Property Registration Authority
    exactly.. i recognize the way the names are detailed on the heading.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Write back to them and explain that they have submitted their invoice at a date which is after the closeout of the 2012 fiscal year and that all 2012 funds have been allocated to other worthwhile projects. Motor tax and food being examples.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

Bing_IRL wrote: »

Cheers,

hmm they dont know u got the letter :eek: = BIN

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

GY A1 wrote: »

hmm they dont know u got the letter :eek: = BIN
    exactly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement