Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Woman accused of having sex with skeletons

• 21-11-2012 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭

London, Nov 21 (ANI): A 37-year-old woman from Sweden allegedly kept skeleton parts in her flat so that she could have sex with them.

The woman is suspected of using 100 parts, which included six skulls and one backbone, in "sexual situations" and was charged with violating the peace of the deceased, prosecutors said.

Police also found CDs titled 'My Necrophilia' and 'My first experience,' as well as photos in which a woman is seen kissing and hugging the skulls, the Daily Mail reported.

The woman, who comes from south-western Sweden, was charged at Gothenburg District Court, but has denied the allegations - claiming she collected the bones out of historical interest.

The Goeteborgsposten newspaper alleged that she wrote on an internet forum a few years ago: "My morals set my limits and I'm prepared to take the punishment if something should happen."

"It's worth it. I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive. He allows me to find sexual happiness on the side," she wrote.

Photos from a morgue were found hidden in the woman's home, as well as a drill and body bags. But police have found no proof that she was a grave-digger.

The woman, who has admitted that the items were kept in her apartment but denies doing anything wrong, was arrested in September and faces up to two years in jail if found guilty.

"Some of the photos show a woman licking a skull," prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas told The Local newspaper in Sweden.

"We claim it's her, but she claims it's someone else and she found the pictures on the internet," she said.

She sold three skulls and a spine to a person in Uppsala earlier this year, prosecutors said.

An access code to a morgue was also said to have been found in her apartment by detectives. (ANI)

Its usually men that are dirty bastards...

anyways let the piss take begin :D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I guess you could say she....got boned.

YYYEAAHHHHHHH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Was it Ryan Tubridys partner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Ghandee wrote: »
    Was it Ryan Tubridys partner?

oh no you didnt :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

if your not first your last

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I wonder how many skulls she could fit in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I wonder how many skulls she could fit in there.

in her coffin? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

whoopsadaisydoodles is just having a cuppa.Will be along in a few mins to lock this nd let you know where other thread is

he/she is a a+ mOD

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Boner !!

sfwcork wrote: »
    whoopsadaisydoodles is just having a cuppa.Will be along in a few mins to lock this nd let you know where other thread is

he/she is a a+ mOD

:)

I can sup tea and close threads all at the same time, that's because I can multitask real good. I am an A+ mod. Thank you for noticing. You can nominate me for mod of the year.

Here you are OP....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056813014

Why did the skeleton not go to the party?

Because he had no-body to go with. Hahaha. No body - see, cos he's a skeleton? ah forget it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement