Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw Feeding Cats

• 21-11-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone here feed their cats raw and only raw, or if anyone has any really good links to anywhere with the proper information. I hate joining raw groups online because my questions never get answered or I get loads of people giving out to me for feeding a half raw/ half dry diet :rolleyes: I really would love to move them onto an all raw diet but can't seem to find the proper information that I need to make the switch. Basically I'm just worried about what supplements are needed etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

My two are on a half raw diet, and I am in the process of moving them onto an entirely raw diet, but it will take me some more tweaking to get it right and being cats, I need to make sure A) their needs are met and B) that they will actually eat what I give them. Fussy feckers that they are.

Advertisement