Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiping a UI

Options
  • 21-11-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I'm working on a UX atm for a dashboard to display statistics and I was thinking about using a left/right swipe for displaying data on mobile devices.

There would be a nav menu to jump directly to slide/page 'x' for browsing on a laptop/computer, but it can also be reached via swiping x times.

I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this? I'm not looking for the auld arrows on the left and right of the page to click to the next slide. There is no input on any page, so a click and drag or swipe would be perfect for it.

If anyone can recommend a package/framework for this sort of thing I would be very grateful!

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement