Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season One, Week 12 results

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Derp! Not a bother, still have the .psd file. While I'm editing it do you want Kaiche or Helimachoptor?

The MVP talk leaving AP out is because I'm pretty sure in order to be MVP you have to lead your team to a winning season :D Nah in fariness I was just going by the MVP thing on the Connected Career, said 1. CJ2K, 2. MJD, 3. Locker, 4. RGIII if I recall correctly.

Heli,please!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Alright fixed now.

HeliCJsig1.jpg
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/mikeyt086/HeliCJsig1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That's quality Mikey.

Fair play ;)

Bonus generosity offer: I'll make one for everyone who makes the playoffs (and wants a sig, obv).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Ill have a Revis island one please :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'd love a Trent Richardson one and would use it to promote the league on boards

Not likely to make the playoffs but I'll ask anyway :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Cam Newton wearing a sweater in a post-game interview.

The jets have a clean sweep against the Patriots.

Winning it 38-10

Tom Brady had a QB Rating of 9.0 ! All 3 of his picks were to Revis Island. The first quarter saw Both teams trade pick's before the Jets run game tired out the Patriots D-line. Greene ran for 140 yards and 1 touchdown. averaging 5.8 yards per carry.

Stephen Hill had a his best game yet as a rookie at wide out with 111 yards and 2 touchdowns.

It was 28-0 at the half. The jets gave up a touchdown when Greene fumbled the ball on his own 20 yard line and the Patriots D ran it in for a touchdown. The Pat's got a field goal in the 3rd quarter of the back of Gronkowski's one reception in the game, it was a 42 yard gain.

The game ended 38-10

Sorry bout the mic issue Dave. we were in a party at the start, after that i just thought you werent talking or your head set wasnt working... Pity was up for some banter!

Well cardinal's next on my quest to perfection !

Also Revis already as the Interceptions in a single season record already !

Dave, as you are truly safe and in the playoffs and were first to ask, here you go:

DaveRevis.jpg
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/mikeyt086/DaveRevis.jpg

Also I decided in my head just now that we made a deal that you don't play Revis against the Jags. Sound for that. :p

mike I have a T-Rich sig in the works for you, here's the deal with these lads, designing stuff like this in photoshop is a hobby of mine, I do it when I'm bored, at the moment I've the NFL in the background as I just made that Revis one, so it's not a problem if you want one, I'll get around to it when I've time, I think it's a cool way to get the league a bit more attention. Just tell us what you want and I'll get around to it.

Nice mikey ! I'm very much looking forward to are match :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That looks awesome, though I think you missed a golden opportunity with a Sanchez head and a green butt!!

That looks awesome, though I think you missed a golden opportunity with a Sanchez head and a green butt!!

I was tempted by a D'brickashaw Fergueson one , such an awesome name ... rock solid LT. Sanchez has only been sacked 9 times so far this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'm close to making the playoffs so if I get in I would like a Bowman or Willis one:)

I was tempted by a D'brickashaw Fergueson one , such an awesome name ... rock solid LT. Sanchez has only been sacked 9 times so far this season.

Reminds me of this:

:D

J'Dinkelage Morgoone gets me every time.

Advertisement