Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schoo lruns to St. Patrick's - anyone willing to share?

Options
  • 21-11-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

I have a real dilemma - Live in Carpenterstown and started a job in Citywest recently. They want me in at 830 every morning, I explained before taking the job that I drop my little fella to St. Patricks for 830 on Tues - Weds inclusive - I have no way out of this and all otehr options have been exhausted. I get to work at 915 - make the time up by skipping breaks / taking shorter lunch breaks / working later. I explained this to them twice before taking the job, it's now an issue in that they want me in for 830 everyday. So looking for someone who's heading from Carpenterstown that would be willing to take him (he's 6) along with their own kids - would happily contribute towards petrol costs, expenses etc. Thanks

Advertisement