Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place for Xmas Party....

Options
  • 21-11-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, I am organising a Xmas party for a local club in my area.We have around 20 members and are looking for somewhere in or near Sligo Town.We are thinking of the 8th or the 15th December.Any suggestions?
    I have contacted McHugh's,Garavogue,Yeats Tavern and Fiddler's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

You've left it very late, my workplace was trying to organize a party for 25 people and we only got into one place for the 8th by the absolute skin of our teeth. You might have to look into the bigger venues, hotels like Sligo Park, Radisson etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Dazzler88 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, I am organising a Xmas party for a local club in my area.We have around 20 members and are looking for somewhere in or near Sligo Town.We are thinking of the 8th or the 15th December.Any suggestions?
    I have contacted McHugh's,Garavogue,Yeats Tavern and Fiddler's.

Were ye just looking for drinks or food too?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Were ye just looking for drinks or food too?

Just food,we will drink anywhere.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

As Truley said might be a bit late. You could try the Embassy they do good grub, or somewhere like the Radisson

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

The Radisson have a party offer of €35 for dinner & entertainment. Was there last year, good night. Worth the money IMO...

• Advertisement
Advertisement