Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card stolen !

Options
  • 21-11-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Ok, so in June I had to go back home, and in my last day in Ireland I think someone must have had stolen my laser card and used it !
    I just noticed when I was going through my bank statement that my laser card was used in June once (My last day in Dublin - 30Eur) and in august it was used many times. One with Eireshop (40E) and another and some other unknown transactions which resulted in about 700Euros !

When I came back to Ireland in Sep I contacted BOI about my laser card -as I thought I have lost it- and until back then I did not know that it was actually stolen and used, I thought I must have lost it back home!

So now my question is, will I still get my money back ?

Apologies for any english grammar mistakes ! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrZero

I think its worth mentioning that it was used in UK I guess as the details of one transaction is (M2508GB262.40@1.26291) ~ 331 Eur, therefore my guess it must have been used in there or at least online !! However, this transaction must have been cancelled as no money was taken from my account !

Advertisement