Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Books v Kindle Books

• 21-11-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

My missus reads iBooks (chicklits by Amy Huberman etc) on the iPhone. They typically cost 9 or 10 euro each. It would be better for her to read books off a Kindle or some other e-reader. However I'd like to know how much these books cost in Ireland on platforms other than the iPhone.

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

PGL wrote: »
    Hi folks

My missus reads iBooks (chicklits by Amy Huberman etc) on the iPhone. They typically cost 9 or 10 euro each. It would be better for her to read books off a Kindle or some other e-reader. However I'd like to know how much these books cost in Ireland on platforms other than the iPhone.

cheers!

It would probably be a better reading experience I sometimes read a little on my iPhone if I don't have my iPad with me, it's quite annoying having to flip the page every few seconds because there is only so much text that can get on that tiny screen.

If you want to know how much kindle books will cost just go onto amazon.com which is where Irish users have to buy their books from, it's in dollars but you can just convert it or I think there is a plug in you can get for your browser which will display prices in euros.

Advertisement