Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo 4 Grand Tournament

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

The gametypes will be

KOTH - Cella

SLAYER - Simplex, Cella, Haven, Lockout

CTF - Lotus, Simplex, Solace Slice,Relay

EXTRACTION - Station 9

ODDBALL - Haven, Lockout

These will be the AGL settings and the maps and gametypes will be available to download on my gamertag in the next two days.

Also due to limited space, spectators will NOT be allowed into the venue, and all teams that plan to attend need to send me a message confirming ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BlizzardFury

@VivGrise, in regards the teams entered so far, I'm just double checking that we have been added to the teams coming down from the North to play, 4 of us from Derry, Team Name is 22.1

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VivGrise

For convenience and fairness we've decided just to stick to the AGL settings in full.

The gametypes will be AGL settings and the format will follow the format on the Arena Gaming Website for the Chicago Event.

http://arenagaming.u...hp/chicago-2013

Warm up games will be from 12-2 and the tournament will start from 3p.m. with group stages until 7p.m.

Brackets will start at 8 until 11p.m.

FFA sign up will be at 10 and will start at 11 on Sunday morning. And the rest of the brackets will start at 1.

Also due to limited space, spectators will NOT be allowed into the venue, and all teams that plan to attend need to send me a message confirming ASAP.

Gametypes are available on Arena Gaming or on VivGrise file share

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Was just thinking about this yesterday, how did it go lads?

Advertisement