Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Dyno around Dublin (924)

• 21-11-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a rolling road shop (Dyno) around Dublin, I would like to get my 924 perfectly tune when I have finish with it.

God she is taking me forever.

Any recommendation are welcome.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭w124man

Try Robbie Thornton in Trackday Performance in Rathnew Co Wicklow. I know it not Dublin but ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

w124man wrote: »
    Try Robbie Thornton in Trackday Performance in Rathnew Co Wicklow. I know it not Dublin but ....

I wouldn't send a washing machine to him to be tuned....

Don't know of a dyno in Dublin anymore but try either Couture Autos in Dunboyne or last resort, Westward Engineering in Enfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭w124man

I wouldn't send a washing machine to him to be tuned....

He doesnt do washing machines .... AFAIK. He does do cars though and some of his creations in the right hands have been very successful. He even makes his own manifolds and does a lot of cylinder head work for companies in the UK. Also makes suspension components for Jap drifting cars.

He is partnerd by Peter Breen from Donnybrook

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭superfly35

I don't mind if it is not in Dublin, as long as I can fine somebody which knows the K-jectronic system, and he is able to tune it and make sure I can get the best out of it.

There is not ECU and stuf like that in my can it is all mechanical!

So any prefered then ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

w124man wrote: »

He doesnt do washing machines .... AFAIK. He does do cars though and some of his creations in the right hands have been very successful. He even makes his own manifolds and does a lot of cylinder head work for companies in the UK. Also makes suspension components for Jap drifting cars.

He is partnerd by Peter Breen from Donnybrook

I'm well aware of the work he's done and I'm also aware of the quality of work he's done. Not fantastic is describing it mildly.

OP, call Joe Power in Couture Autos for a start. Best in the business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭hi5

This place in Enfield, Co Meath used to do it.

http://www.westwardeng.com/rollingroad.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭salysol

superfly35 wrote: »
    I don't mind if it is not in Dublin, as long as I can fine somebody which knows the K-jectronic system, and he is able to tune it and make sure I can get the best out of it.

There is not ECU and stuf like that in my can it is all mechanical!

So any prefered then ?
    Be very careful,the chances of any of these places understanding the K-Jetronic system are slim, as Richard is the closest to you and understands the system,he would be the lad to set it up for you.

Thanks Chris,

It is the thing I want somebody whom understand it otherwise there is no point. I tuned it myself already but I wish to get a good professional check.

I suppose you are talking about Richard in Drogheda ? If so I was talking to him this weekend about stuff, I will see him in January I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭salysol

superfly35 wrote: »
    Thanks Chris,

It is the thing I want somebody whom understand it otherwise there is no point. I tuned it myself already but I wish to get a good professional check.

I suppose you are talking about Richard in Drogheda ? If so I was talking to him this weekend about stuff, I will see him in January I think.
    Yes that's him,it's a very easy system to set up provided you understand it.

Cheers Chris.

I need to get my fuel leak sorted over the Christmas break it look like the in tank fuel pump could be the problem well the seal around it.
    I might take you up on your tank offer. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement