Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads on touch site...

Options
  • 22-11-2012 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭

The ads on the touch site that appear at the bottom of the 'Message' screen are superimposing themselves invisibly over the 'post reply' button meaning that when you attempt to click the button to post your reply you are clicking on the ad and getting redirected to the ads site. I'm not sure if this is just happening to me or if others are being affected? Anyway, I presume it's just a layout error of some kind or something rather than anything deliberate, but very very annoying. Had to download an ad blocker. Thought I'd let you know, hope this is the right forum to do so.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Thanks for letting us know. It's certainly not something we're doing deliberately. Can you let us know some more about what browser and device you're using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Thanks for letting us know. It's certainly not something we're doing deliberately. Can you let us know some more about what browser and device you're using?

Hi, it's a HTC one v on Android version ICS, using the stock browser that came with it.

Advertisement