Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Citizen - Massive Space Sim!

• 22-11-2012 3:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

OK so it's a space sim game that is going to be extremely detailed and immersive. They are going crazy into how deep and detailed everything is going to be. It's being completely funded by kickstarter and through pledges on their website.
    You can donate anywhere from 10 dollars to thousands of dollars and you get rewarded for what you pledge. $30 will get you the game and some trinkets, where $60 will get you all that plus lots of bonus stuff.
    They are going to try and make it realistic as possible and were looking to get $2M. They are up to over $6.5M now and still going so with that they have added 'stretch goals'. More features they are going to add to the game.

So if you want to look it up, get info, sign up and pledge, do it here.
    There is a seriously cool video show casing what they have so far and explaining what I can't in words. Seriously, go check it out.
    I'll be pledging soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Ah c'mon now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Already did,they hit me up for a $37 donation.

The great thing about this kickstarter is that this game looks like it'll be pretty good and it's got plenty of backing so it will actually happen.

Best part is that by 2014 I will have forgotten about it completely, at which point I'll receive a free game.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Kief

Haha thats exactly what I was thinking. For the next 6 months I'll be thinking about it, then will completely forget about it. At the end of 2014 it'll be a new incredible free(sort of) game!

Advertisement