Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Zippo lighter fluid in Dublin's Southside ??

Options
  • 22-11-2012 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

The title pretty much explains my question.

I need to refill my Zippo lighter, and I have just moved to Dublin so I don't know. I live right next to Grafton Street so if anyone knows anywhere in the south side part of Dublin's City centre then that would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

There's a little shop between Stephen's Green centre, on your way towards George's Street, that sells all kinds of smoking paraphernalia - pipes, flints, fuel etc. But to be honest, a lot of Centras and what have you will also stock it behind the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

90% of garages sell lighter fluid, along with flints too

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Thanks for all your help guys. I'm looking for authentic Zippo brand fluid. Do you know if these places sell that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

anishboi wrote: »
    Thanks for all your help guys. I'm looking for authentic Zippo brand fluid. Do you know if these places sell that ?

I collect Zippo's and use them on a daily basis, all of the lighter fluids are the same, only place you will buy authentic Zippo fluid is maybe at that tobacconists at the bottom of Grafton Street, but i wouldn't bother, it's all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

There's a little shop between Stephen's Green centre, on your way towards George's Street, that sells all kinds of smoking paraphernalia - pipes, flints, fuel etc. But to be honest, a lot of Centras and what have you will also stock it behind the counter.

You give the perfect address of this shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Smoking forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Foxes on Grafton Street.
    Petersons on Nassau Street.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Thanks everyone. I got it at Foxes today.

scudzilla wrote: »
    I collect Zippo's and use them on a daily basis, all of the lighter fluids are the same, only place you will buy authentic Zippo fluid is maybe at that tobacconists at the bottom of Grafton Street, but i wouldn't bother, it's all the same

Really ? Same here, which ones do you have ?

Advertisement