Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

#susanalbumparty!

• 22-11-2012 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Oops.

Susan Boyle eh?

Just in time for Christmas too.
    SUSAN Boyle’s new album launch is getting plenty of attention on Twitter – but for all the wrong reasons after her team selected a poorly thought out hashtag. The singer’s team selected the hashtag #susanalbumparty to promote the album’s launch, however Twitter users were quick to notice a different message from the phrase .
    Twitter encourages users to place a key word or phrase behind a hashtag in order to contribute to trends on the site. One user said: “Did I get this right?

The hashtag for Susan Boyles album launch is #susanalbumparty ? Somebody didn't think that through...” Another joked: “Even Susan Boyle gets more action than me #analbumparty” The choice of hash tag has even led to suggestions by some users that it was a stunt to drum up more publicity for the album’s launch.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/twitter-fail-susan-boyles-unfortunate-album-launch-hashtag-3302050.html

Anyone off to susanalbumparty? Might be a tight squeeze mind........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,462 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Ghandee wrote: »
    Oops.

Susan Boyle eh?

Just in time for Christmas too.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/twitter-fail-susan-boyles-unfortunate-album-launch-hashtag-3302050.html

Anyone off to susanalbumparty? Might be a tight squeeze mind........

They're probably not that clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I was wondering what this was about when I saw the thread title ... all I can say is LOL

I doubt the squeeze would be that tight to be honest .... have you seen her? I'd say it's like the port tunnel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

toexpress wrote: »
    I was wondering what this was about when I saw the thread title ... all I can say is LOL

I doubt the squeeze would be that tight to be honest .... have you seen her? I'd say it's like the port tunnel

Porridge coming back up here.......

Ghandee wrote: »
    Porridge coming back up here.......

To be fair if you go to the party you will probably pull half of her's out on the end of your knob ... am thinking poor old SuBo won't have grasped the concept of douching :D

The woman gets dogs abuse.Don't know why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

kneemos wrote: »

Good voice.
    Looks like a bag of hammers.
    Not that hard to understand why she gets abuse on the internet, every z-list ugly celeb does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

There's something very wrong about a world where strangers log on to a message board to discuss the nature of Susan Boyle's rectal passage.

latenia wrote: »
    There's something very wrong about a world where strangers log on to a message board to discuss the nature of Susan Boyle's rectal passage.

to be fair no-one actually logged on to discuss this. It was just something silly and funny that happened to be happening in the world ... there is something very wrong with the world when people start to lose their sense of humor :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

It was definitely done on purpose. It's so obvious! There's no way they would have missed that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

thinking poor old SuBo won't have grasped the concept of douching :D
    Douching does for the gee, what an enema does for the muck pipe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Squ wrote: »
    Douching does for the gee, what an enema does for the muck pipe.

Beautiful way with words !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

yea because you rarely see that kind of thing in after hours.

to be fair no-one actually logged on to discuss this. It was just something silly and funny that happened to be happening in the world ... there is something very wrong with the world when people start to lose their sense of humor :(

I'm just not getting the humour.Pathetic comments yes,humour no.Is this what goes on in the celeb forum?

I'm just not getting the humour.Pathetic comments yes,humour no.Is this what goes on in the celeb forum?

Not everyone has the same sense of humor I guess ...

It's a bit like sense of style, SuBo has none for example ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Well she did invite the world to Susan's anal bum party!

FWIW I'd say she has a bum-hole so clean you could eat your dinner off it.

So there we go - a bit of balance in the 'SuBo's bum party' speculation thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

her doing anal... *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

FWIW I'd say she has a bum-hole so clean you could eat your dinner off it.

Well given Ms Boyle's figure and Scotland's status as the having the world's worst dietary habits I'd wager the aforesaid chamber is far from sparkly.

Such a scumbag reaction of scumbags.

If it was anyone else it'd be funny as f*ck, but because it's Susan Boyle, a lady with mental health issues, who *cannot* take this kind of "joking", it's pure scumbagness to make fun of this

Jog on.

In fairness to her, I heard she was singlehandedly responsible for a.75% drop on suicide bomb attacks in the middle east.

Apparently when potential terrorists got a glimpse of what 'Virgins' looked like, they weren't in such a rush to get to heaven :pac:

Such a scumbag reaction of scumbags.

If it was anyone else it'd be funny as f*ck, but because it's Susan Boyle, a lady with mental health issues, who *cannot* take this kind of "joking", it's pure scumbagness to make fun of this

Jog on.

Lighten up ffs.

It was her own pr team that came up with the hash tag, and don't tell me they didn't know what that were at when they did it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

If it was anyone else it'd be funny as f*ck, but because it's Susan Boyle, a lady with mental health issues, who *cannot* take this kind of "joking"

Tell me Professor SeaSlacker - do you have the expertise to predict the emotional impact this will have on SuBo?

What an incredible prognosticator you are Sir.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Jealousy from the 'beautiful people' who can't sing perhaps?

Jealousy from the 'beautiful people' who can't sing perhaps?

I have a lovely voice thanks

And I am stunning. God I have it all me ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

I have a lovely voice thanks

And I am stunning. God I have it all me ...

Good 4 u.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Hope she has the courtesy to have an enema before her guests come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

#susanalbumparty...

"I reamed a ream of times gone by..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Man it's way to early to be thinking about bumming the arse off Susan Boyle..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I'd say it's tighter than a miser's fist tbh, think about it, who in their right mind would give her a shot at the title? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

summerskin wrote: »
    #susanalbumparty...

"I reamed a ream of times gone by..."

Snorted so hard my nose hurts! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You would need a miners lamp and a canary to go down on her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

The visual images in my brain from this thread....

Think of something nice, think of something nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Probably because she looks like one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

analbumcover

an album cover

Get the reference? Words are fun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Best hashtag ever :D

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Best hashtag ever :D

I thought it was a bit queer myself

But then you know the saying people are as queer as folk ...

Advertisement