Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ChRoMe's perpetual job help thread

Options
  • 22-11-2012 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

So, it appears that a high volume of the traffic on this forum is related to, understandably, frustrated junior developers/graduates trying to get a job.

I wanted to start this thread for anyone who is having difficulty securing and passing interviews for us all to critique and share our collective wisdom on the process. Please feel free to redact and post your CV for constructive feedback from me (and hopefully some of the other established developers that frequent the site).

FWIW, I have 15 years in IT and have held several positions where I interviewed candidates.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭jgh_

ChRoMe wrote: »
    So, it appears that a high volume of the traffic on this forum is related to, understandably, frustrated junior developers/graduates trying to get a job.

I wanted to start this thread for anyone who is having difficulty securing and passing interviews for us all to critique and share our collective wisdom on the process. Please feel free to redact and post your CV for constructive feedback from me (and hopefully some of the other established developers that frequent the site).

FWIW, I have 15 years in IT and have held several positions where I interviewed candidates.

Well just to give this thread a bump since I think it's a good idea...

Advertisement