Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Paperwhite 3G

Options
  • 22-11-2012 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the 3G version of the Kindle Paperwhite is available in Ireland? Waterstones don't stock it and Amazon wont deliver one to the Republic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 barbieboots

Griffinx wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 3G version of the Kindle Paperwhite is available in Ireland? Waterstones don't stock it and Amazon wont deliver one to the Republic.

The 3G version is not available in Ireland. But I am selling one if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Griffinx

Just ordered one from Amazon for delivery to a friend in Antrim

Thanks anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 tero

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin who have Kindle Touch ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morou

Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing paperwhite 3g if you still have it(?) If you do, could you please get in contact.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 morou

morou wrote: »
    Hello,

I would be interested in purchasing paperwhite 3g if you still have it(?) If you do, could you please get in contact.
    Thanks
    That message was directed to barbieboots poster above!

• Advertisement
Advertisement