Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orbit Ad server

Options
  • 22-11-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi,

My developer integrated orbit ad server into my site and I've gone through all the documentation but can't seem to add an advertisement to the site.
    It is definitely working correctly as they ad boxes change colour when the site loads.

I'm panicking at the moment because I have advertisers lined up but I can't find information on how to place the advert on the site. Has anyone used this before and any help would be greatly appreciated?

Regards,

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭clusk007

I actually have those documents but still can't figure out! Literally it is all integrated, all I need to do is place the ad in. Any idea?

Have you asked the developer?

Yes, there was a new developer who took over and he integrated it but is not sure himself. Have you used it before or any idea?

I looked at the pdfs above and it seems straight forward. It your site built using Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla?

At what point in the relevant pdf above do you run into problems?

If you're paying your developer for this feature, he should be telling you how to access it.

• Advertisement

Hi Paid,

Thanks for your help and replies with this. I thought it would be straightforward as well but can't seem to manage it.
    I'm at the stage where it's all integrated which you can see in the bottom right here http://www.wheelchairtaxi.ie/
    but I don't know how to place an ad in each box from the backend.
    If I gave you the access details would you be able to show me? send me a PM

Regards,

Stephen

I can't contact you through private message, it doesn't pick you up as a user! I think it's because of the second letter in your username. E-mail address if you're willing to post it here?

Advertisement