Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas bargain thread?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, we're starting fresh this Christmas and have giving away our old Christmas decorations in order to get new ones this year.

Was just wondering if anyone sees any stuff advertised in the paper, Tesco, Lidl etc could post here with their bargains :) I'm talking lights, tree decorations, trees everything really!

I'd ask in the Bargain Alerts thread but I think it would be of great help to the folks on this forum too :)

Thanks in advance, Merry Christmas to all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Just got an email from Homestore and More; all Christmas Lights and Christmas themed candles are half price this month from Sunday, or from now if you say you got the email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dunnes are selling a selecion of xmas cakes half price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Tesco Clarehall,Omni Park and Artane Castle are selling off all their LED Christmass light for half price.
    LED Microlights and normal sized LED Christmass lights,clear and multi-coloured too.

Just picked up 100 clear LED lights for 6 euro 50 cents and also 300 LED clear lights for 18 euro.:D

The 300 light set is 15 meters long,from 1st bulb to last bulb,and 6 meters of cable to plug.

I just thought I would be helpfull and give all you festive folk a heads up on this offer,before all the lights are whipped off the shelves.

Pic of the Tesco LED micro-lights and also of the Tesco normal sized LED lights.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Woodies DIY are selling all their christmas decorations at half price. Bought some beautiful glass baubles for €1.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tesco in arklow have reduced all xmas decorations to half price

• Advertisement
Advertisement