Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who moderates the Mods?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 1:51pm
    Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭

OK, this is how its going to work, if a user has a problem with any mod in this forum, please use the "report post" feature and a CMod will look into in.

I am sick to the teeth of reading posts that are constantly having swipes at Sully, yes Sully is a Mod on here, but please tell me why the hell should that stop him posting his views and his opinions on topics.

Its common knowledge at this stage that Sully is involved with FG locally, he makes no secret of that, surely when others are having pops at FG and labour, Sully is entitled to respond to these and counteract them. I've seen plenty people have issues with FF and SF on here to, but there never seems to be any issues when users defend those.

If any user continues to single out Sully's posts in a non constructive way, warnings and bans will be issued.

Oh,and this applies to all us mods here, I'm only singling out Sully, and he is the one who have been in the firing line this time:)

I am locking this thread also as its not a topic that up for discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement