Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long did it take you to get reply from CRO?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with submitting business names online?

I did mine over 2 weeks ago now and I though that I would have received a reply by now with my business number etc.

Does anyone know approx how long it takes? If it takes a really long time would like to know so at least I wont be expecting it/Planning around it then.

Cheers,
    Amanda.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭BigGrayKettle

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with submitting business names online?

I did mine over 2 weeks ago now and I though that I would have received a reply by now with my business number etc.

Does anyone know approx how long it takes? If it takes a really long time would like to know so at least I wont be expecting it/Planning around it then.

Cheers,
    Amanda.

Hi Amanda,

In my experience it can vary from anything of a week, up to four weeks. Try searching for your business name on CRO.ie and see if it shows on the database. Sometimes it will appear there with the registration number a couple of days before the certificate arrives.

Thanks,

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

Hi David,

Thanks a million for your tip, just searched it there and it shows up with a 6 digit number,

I am assuming that is? Does anyone know if the business registration number is 6 digits long?

Cheers,
    Amanda.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭BigGrayKettle

Amanda7326 wrote: »
    Hi David,

Thanks a million for your tip, just searched it there and it shows up with a 6 digit number,

I am assuming that is? Does anyone know if the business registration number is 6 digits long?

Cheers,
    Amanda.

No problem - yes the six digit number is your RBN number which you would use for things like registering a .ie domain name etc.

Advertisement