Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying off Motor loan

Options
  • 22-11-2012 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Why is not possible that when I called BOI 365 to pay off my motor loan, I was told to call back and do it myself through the phone menu? Is it impossible for a human being to help with a transaction anymore?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi missbaker,

Thank you very much for posting.

Apologies that you were asked to call back, if possible, the customer service agent should transfer you back into the main menu and offer guidance if needed. Our customer service agents are happy to help with any request you may have which can not be completed through self service. They actively advise and assist with the use of self service so customers can fulfill the majority of their banking needs 24 - 7.

I hope this answers your question.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement