Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best 3g network?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Sorry if there's already a thread but i couldn't find it.

Simple question really.. what is the best 3g network out there?

I have been with 3 for 2.5 years now, and i can't express how disappointed I am with them. Is not all the rubbish about not being capable of give you a proper upgrade.. being a loyal customer with them makes no difference as phones and bills are the same for new customers.. but what really frustrates me is the internet constant drop off.. so much that i dont care anymore to pay a bit more if I am going to get a better coverage (ignoring the fact that i paid 40 eur for 2.5 years for a 3g service that is a disgrace!!! )

Just so you understand the situation.. I work in town and live at the end of one of the luas lines.. well, if i listen to the radio i get about 20 min of music in a 60 min trip.. it's constantly dropping off.. I cant even dream of loading pictures from twitter.. takes me about 2 min.. and 10 out of 10 days my conection goes from 3G to Edge or the dreaded o with no internet connection whatsoever.. and it's just doing my head in! Funnily enough.. i get more internet reception towards the end of the journey than in the city centre!?! is that normal??

Please help! Has anybody been with 3, switched to other provider and improved in quality of reception? Please say yes.. please say there's hope for me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Best try prepay sums from the other networks. Each will have their own issues, but one might work well for your requirements.

Advertisement