Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors in Gorey

Options
  • 22-11-2012 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I have just moved to Gorey and I would appreciate if any one could tell me of any good doctors in the area that I could possibly register with. I would ideally prefer a female doctor if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Emma77 wrote: »
    Hi

I have just moved to Gorey and I would appreciate if any one could tell me of any good doctors in the area that I could possibly register with. I would ideally prefer a female doctor if possible.

There are a lot of good doctors in Gorey. Personally, I'm registered at The Palms surgery on the Avenue, opposite the Post Office, it's a group practice and there are at least two female doctors. Never had anything but top class treatment there. I'm sure others will have equally good reputations.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

Hey emma

We were in the same boat not too long ago. And same as bmaxi we went to the Palms and registered with Joe as he was a pediatrician. But he difficult to get without setting a long appointment. We found any of the doctors there really really good. hope that works out ... tis but a stroll from the paddocks ;)

Advertisement