Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom Log In Problems Solved?

Options
  • 22-11-2012 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Head ups. - 5:45pm 22nd Nov 12

Despite the My Eircom forum still saying they have issues, I have been able to reset my password and login to My Eircom and view my online account today!

So I think we can assume it might be fixed at last. Only took 28 days!!

Obviously Eircom didn't bother telling anyone of this fact.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Head ups. - 5:45pm 22nd Nov 12

Despite the My Eircom forum still saying they have issues, I have been able to reset my password and login to My Eircom and view my online account today!

So I think we can assume it might be fixed at last. Only took 28 days!!

Obviously Eircom didn't bother telling anyone of this fact.

Hi LifeBeginsAt40
    I am happy service has been restored and apologies for delay in resolving this issue. I have responded to you other post also, but just to advise that all customers affected by this issue will be contacted once we have established that issue has been finally and fully resolved. We will be posting any further developments on this issue to our own forum and to Boards.ie. Any customer who remains affected should let us know and we will have their issue investigated.
    Regards
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Recently rejoined Eircom a few weeks back.
    Can't use my My Eircom because of the login issues (email already exists/no email associated with this account/error trying to retrieve password)
    Have absolutely no idea as to the state of my account or my usage stats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Can't use my My Eircom because of the login issues (email already exists/no email associated with this account/error trying to retrieve password)

Hi Neil_Sedaka
    My apologies, not a good start. Unfortunately there is an ongoing issue with My eircom and we continue to fully resolve this. If you PM me your a/c and tel number I can provide the information you need.
    Tony

I heard this issue was fixed, but it's still not working for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

I heard this issue was fixed, but it's still not working for me!

Then keep complaining on the boards! It's sadly been the only way to get some sense out of Eircom.

• Advertisement

Just sent a PM to Tony, hopefully he can sort something out.

Just sent a PM to Tony, hopefully he can sort something out.

Or some other Eircom rep?

It's like a nightmare merry-go-round that I just can't get off.

Sorry there seems to be a problem.
    • Please check you have entered the correct email address (the one you used when you registered for My eircom) and the correct password.

Then:

Forgotten Your Password?
    We don't have this email address on record. You can check what email address you registered with by selecting the forgotten email address link.

Then:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    • This username (e-mail address) already exists. Please make sure you are entering your e-mail address. If you have entered your e-mail address, you may have registered with www.eircom.ie previously. If you have forgotten your password, please enter your e-mail address in the username field, in the left-hand navigation menu then click \"Forgotten password\". By answering a security question you will then be able to reset your password and log-in to our site..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

It's like a nightmare merry-go-round that I just can't get off.

• Please check you have entered the correct email address (the one you used when you registered for My eircom) and the correct password.

Then:

Forgotten Your Password?
    We don't have this email address on record. You can check what email address you registered with by selecting the forgotten email address link.

Then:

Sorry, there seems to be a problem.
    • This username (e-mail address) already exists. Please make sure you are entering your e-mail address. If you have entered your e-mail address, you may have registered with www.eircom.ie previously. If you have forgotten your password, please enter your e-mail address in the username field, in the left-hand navigation menu then click \"Forgotten password\". By answering a security question you will then be able to reset your password and log-in to our site..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Hi all

Over the last three weeks a number of our ‘My eircom’ customers have experienced login, registration and password issues. These issues were fully investigated and they are now fully resolved for all users.

We sincerely apologise to any of our customers who were affected by these issues. As you may know we recently moved to a new platform for ‘My eircom’ and unfortunately some issues arose post go-live that were not detected in our test environment.

The ‘My eircom’ platform is now fully stable and the issues experienced by some users have now been fully resolved. If you are still experiencing issues with you ‘My eircom’ account, please contact one of the forum team who will be happy to help with your query.

Thank you

eircom customer support”

"now fully resolved for all users"

Does that include me and did it just fully resolve within the past hour?, because the text I copied from the Eircom site is from my latest login attempt about an hour ago.

• Advertisement

To recap, I have just tried to login and get the following:

"Please check you have entered the correct email address (the one you used when you registered for My eircom) and the correct password."

If I click on Forgotten Username, input a/c number and tel No. I get:

"User not found"

If I click on Forgotten Your Password? I get:
    "We don't have this email address on record. You can check what email address you registered with by selecting the forgotten email address link."

If I try to register, I get:
    "This username (e-mail address) already exists. Please make sure you are entering your e-mail address. If you have entered your e-mail address, you may have registered with www.eircom.ie previously. If you have forgotten your password, please enter your e-mail address in the username field, in the left-hand navigation menu then click \"Forgotten password\". By answering a security question you will then be able to reset your password and log-in to our site"

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

Seems to be an ongoing problem for me,working fine somedays,somedays very slow or cant log in at all.Just glad I haven't had to access my mail urgently as of yet as Im sorry to say you just can't depend on eircom's webmail service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Mine doesn't work either. God eircom are just so useless, this is ridiculous that it's still ongoing.

Edit: I'm getting the same error messages as Neil_Sedaka

Eircom Mark (God bless him) seems to have sorted this out for me, he reset my details.

I suggest you send him a PM with your A/C number, Tel. number and email address and a link to this thread.

Hope this helps.

Eircom Mark (God bless him) seems to have sorted this out for me, he reset my details.

I suggest you send him a PM with your A/C number, Tel. number and email address and a link to this thread.

Hope this helps.

Hi Neil_Sedaka,

Thanks for the post. Just glad you can access the service ok.

Mark

Hi Neil_Sedaka,

Thanks for the post. Just glad you can access the service ok.

Mark
    It was working for about two days and then the error messages again.
    This is now ongoing since October of last year.
    I have PM'd Eircom reps, have had lengthy live chats on the Eircom site and have had assurances directly from the Eircom webmaster that this would be resolved, all to no avail!

Where do I go next?

It was working for about two days and then the error messages again.
    This is now ongoing since October of last year.
    I have PM'd Eircom reps, have had lengthy live chats on the Eircom site and have had assurances directly from the Eircom webmaster that this would be resolved, all to no avail!

Where do I go next?

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Your case / escalation is still open. I am still pushing this with "my eircom" platform support. I am sorry I have not got back to you as yet. However I can assure you a permanent solution is being worked on. there is no excuse for the time that you have been having issues with the service and again I do apologise.

As soon as I have confirmation of a fix being implemented I will let you know.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I appreciate what you are saying, but this email is directly from the eircom Webmaster on 10/01/2013

"Dear ....................,

I have escalated your online query to our online management team.

The matter is at present being investigated by our IT department.

The link will be working for you within 2-5 working days so please
    retry.

We thank you for your patience at this time.

Please accept my apology of behalf of eircom for the inconvenience this
    may cause you.

Kind regards,
    Claire."

This has not happened, the link is not working!

Is it just my account that is affected by this issue?
    Can you give me a realistic time frame on when the issue will be resolved?

Thanks Mark.

Hi Mark,

I appreciate what you are saying, but this email is directly from the eircom Webmaster on 10/01/2013

"Dear ....................,

I have escalated your online query to our online management team.

The matter is at present being investigated by our IT department.

The link will be working for you within 2-5 working days so please
    retry.

We thank you for your patience at this time.

Please accept my apology of behalf of eircom for the inconvenience this
    may cause you.

Kind regards,
    Claire."

This has not happened, the link is not working!

Is it just my account that is affected by this issue?
    Can you give me a realistic time frame on when the issue will be resolved?

Thanks Mark.

Hi Neil,

As I advised on one of the PMs the issue is related to a platform migration issue. Which is why the password re-sets are only working for a few days.

There are a few customers with similar login / access difficulties. So there is working being carried out to try insure a predominant resolution as soon as possible.

Thanks, Mark

Mark, I'm almost 9 months into my contract now and this issue has still not been resolved!!

9 months without being able to access "my eircom"

Do you have any update please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mark, I'm almost 9 months into my contract now and this issue has still not been resolved!!

9 months without being able to access "my eircom"

Do you have any update please?
    Hi Neil_Sedaka

Have you tried to re-register for 'my eircom' yet? If not, can you try this now?

Al

Hi Alan,

just tried to re-register and get the following each time:

eircom 404 error page

Hi Alan,

just tried to re-register and get the following each time:

eircom 404 error page

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Apologies, I thought the log in issues had been resolved on your account. When was the  last time you logged into 'my eircom'?

Thanks, Mark

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Apologies, I thought the log in issues had been resolved on your account. When was the  last time you logged into 'my eircom'?

Thanks, Mark
    After joining eircom I was able to log in for a couple of days last October then the issue returned.

After joining eircom I was able to log in for a couple of days last October then the issue returned.
    Hi Neil_Sedaka

I have confirmed the account has been queued to be completely removed from the system. That should complete in 5 working days.

I have been guaranteed you will be able to re-register as part of the updated platform. Sorry I did not follow up with you sooner.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Neil_Sedaka

I have confirmed the account has been queued to be completely removed from the system. That should complete in 5 working days.

I have been guaranteed you will be able to re-register as part of the updated platform. Sorry I did not follow up with you sooner.

Thanks, Mark
    Thanks Mark, appreciate your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Mark, appreciate your help.
    Let us know if issues persist Neil_Sedaka

Al

Let us know if issues persist Neil_Sedaka

Al
    Will do, cheers.

Hi Neil_Sedaka

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

Still not able to register on My Eircom.
    Still getting the eircom 404 error page!

• Advertisement

Hi Mark,

Still not able to register on My Eircom.
    Still getting the eircom 404 error page!

Hi Neil,

We are still waiting for conformation that your 'my eircom' account has been deleted Case REF: 5002482

As soon as I get confirmation I will let you know when you can re-register.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement