Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom Log In Problems Solved?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi Mark and Alan, I do appreciate all the help you guys have given me, but 9 months without service is just not acceptable.

As a gesture of good will, would eircom allow me to terminate my contract early please?

In my opinion this would only be fair, as I was not given access to my account for so long and therefore did not benefit from all of the services I was promised on signing up.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark and Alan, I do appreciate all the help you guys have given me, but 9 months without service is just not acceptable.

As a gesture of good will, would eircom allow me to terminate my contract early please?

In my opinion this would only be fair, as I was not given access to my account for so long and therefore did not benefit from all of the services I was promised on signing up.

Thanks.
    Hi Neil_Sedaka

The my eircom is a free additional service. Your bills were still sent out. The services included can be accessed directly on the website - usage meter exc..

So we can not negate the contract on that basis.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Hi Neil_Sedaka

The my eircom is a free additional service. Your bills were still sent out. The services included can be accessed directly on the website - usage meter exc..

So we can not negate the contract on that basis.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

I appreciate what you are saying, but when a sales rep tells you that "these services and sites will be available to you" without any mention of "at our digression" one would presume that they will in fact, be available, free or otherwise (music hub included)

(not to mention the fact that I asked him in October if I was eligible for a discount as a new sign up and was told "No sorry" and then after reading through the fine print, I discovered that the price was in fact only reduced for the first 6 months!!)
    My fault for not reading it in full on the day I know, but the rep could have said "this deal includes the 6 month discount"
    Underhanded in my opinion and lesson learned, never sign up at the doorstep!

Sorry to say, but my experience with eircom, since switching from Vodafone has been very poor and a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark,

I appreciate what you are saying, but when a sales rep tells you that "these services and sites will be available to you" without any mention of "at our digression" one would presume that they will in fact, be available, free or otherwise (music hub included)

(not to mention the fact that I asked him in October if I was eligible for a discount as a new sign up and was told "No sorry" and then after reading through the fine print, I discovered that the price was in fact only reduced for the first 6 months!!)
    My fault for not reading it in full on the day I know, but the rep could have said "this deal includes the 6 month discount"
    Underhanded in my opinion and lesson learned, never sign up at the doorstep!

Sorry to say, but my experience with eircom, since switching from Vodafone has been very poor and a mistake.
    Hi
    Neil_Sedaka

I have a full record of the 'my eircom' issue, what other issues did you have since returning to eircom?

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement