Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Captain GW 13

• 22-11-2012 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

RVP not as nailed on as he has been in the past but we have felt this before earlier in the season and he came back with a bang, with QPR at home this weekend and all the big guns rested midweek, its a no brainer for me to have the captancy on him

Who you making captain this weekend? 93 votes

RVP HOME QPR
    0%
    SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    77%
    SickBoyTheboinkmasterthe whole year innjesus_thats_grePWEIkeano_afcDelboy5rorycJoeyjoejoe43Lemlin[Deleted User]RikandmuletideRoonboxIce87tom_kFutureGuydahatEddie EreDeank 72 votes
    MICHU HOME LIVERPOOL
    9%
    rock whoremiller82Sideshow MarkPanthrocardwizzardanirishladmarno21Swiper the foxMax Power 9 votes
    TEVEZ AWAY CHELSEA
    0%
    AGUERO AWAY CHELSEA
    1%
    GBXI 1 vote
    MATA HOME MANCITY
    0%
    HAZARD HOME MANCITY
    1%
    munsterlegend 1 vote
    BALE HOME WESTHAM
    1%
    Dice75 1 vote
    NOLAN AWAY SPURS
    4%
    qwertplaywertpremierstoneInvincibleRojiblancos 4 votes
    BA AWAY SOUTHHAMPTON
    0%
    GIROUD AWAY VILLA
    2%
    smokingmanjames123 2 votes
    CARZORLA AWAY VILLA
    1%
    SuperStarHoney 1 vote
    BERBATOV AWAY STOKE
    0%
    OTHER
    2%
    mailburnerredarmy 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    RVP not as nailed on as he has been in the past but we have felt this before earlier in the season and he came back with a bang, with QPR at home this weekend and all the big guns rested midweek, its a no brainer for me to have the captancy on him

agree..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Robin Van Persie - Captain.
    [QPR (Home)]

Weekend goal-fest in-the-making!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    100% agree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Rvp

Depending on Rooneys fitness though .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

United 6 - QPR 0, RVP to get 4 of the goals;)

No brainer this GW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ace0x9

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    zerks wrote: »
    United 6 - QPR 0, RVP to get 4 of the goals;)

No brainer this GW.

Haha, lets NOT jinx this now! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    RVP - he can't let us down again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Bought RVP after he scored his hattrick against soton, he got 1,6, 5 and 4 points, sold him and he got 11, 12 and 8, bought him back and he got 5 and 2 points.

Putting him as captain this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Steven81 wrote: »
    Bought RVP after he scored his hattrick against soton, he got 1,6, 5 and 4 points, sold him and he got 11, 12 and 8, bought him back and he got 5 and 2 points.

I'm the same except I had him for the Soton hat trick. Need him to pick it up on Saturday and deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA

Incredibly unlucky.

Captaining him this week also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Rvp

Depending on Rooneys fitness though .

Rooney is back. Rvp gets the captaincy so .

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pacly

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Mark Hughes has just been sacked too. RVP has to score!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Pacly wrote: »
    Mark Hughes has just been sacked too. RVP has to score!

Might work out the other way now especially with the way Hughes had QPR set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭GBXI

AGUERO AWAY CHELSEA
    For those of us (idiots) who don't have VP, would you go with Tevez away at Chelsea for Berbatov away at Stoke?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Steel Dog

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    100% RVP for me this week. The return of Rooney is a big plus in his favour. He was a big loss last week.

Not sure who to give the vice-captaincy to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    RVP is no brainer and with Rooney back I can see him getting a few big scores in this match. Also with the sacking of Mark Hughes the morale of QPR players will be shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

MICHU HOME LIVERPOOL
    Not having RVP isn't idiocy, it's a gamble fair enough but there's no guarantee that he will be top dog and his price is a bit prohibitive for me, I've decided to do without him and I'm on tenderhooks every time Utd score hoping it's not him, weeks like last week make it all worthwhile, I'll be pinning my captaincy hopes on Suarez between now and christmas as he remains very much Liverpools most potent weapon and the team in general seem to be making strides, I also expect Berbatov to score a lot of points and may award him captaincy when Liverpool have tough fixtures,

Not having RVP isn't idiocy, it's a gamble fair enough but there's no guarantee that he will be top dog and his price is a bit prohibitive for me, I've decided to do without him and I'm on tenderhooks every time Utd score hoping it's not him, weeks like last week make it all worthwhile, I'll be pinning my captaincy hopes on Suarez between now and christmas as he remains very much Liverpools most potent weapon and the team in general seem to be making strides, I also expect Berbatov to score a lot of points and may award him captaincy when Liverpool have tough fixtures,

I patiently wait for the moment that Suarez gets caught out for one of his crazy tackles ala vs.Wigan or does something off the wall & gets sent off with a nice suspension.I've a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later.

iVAHZvIvZ2ssX.gif

His streak of goals won't last & Liverpool are very unreliable.RVP seems to be continuing from where he left off last season and is pretty much a favourite to score in every game he plays.

MICHU HOME LIVERPOOL
    I patiently wait for the moment that Suarez gets caught out for one of his crazy tackles ala vs.Wigan or does something off the wall & gets sent off with a nice suspension.I've a feeling it'll be sooner rather than later.

iVAHZvIvZ2ssX.gif

His streak of goals won't last & Liverpool are very unreliable.RVP seems to be continuing from where he left off last season and is pretty much a favourite to score in every game he plays.

Remind me which of those two has scored most league goals this year? You must have a weak constitution if you think that is a dreadful challenge!

Remind me which of those two has scored most league goals this year? You must have a weak constitution if you think that is a dreadful challenge!

He does stuff like that in almost every game,karma tells us he'll get his cumuppance soon (crosses fingers).I personally have a deep dislike for the man plus he goes on streaks of goalscoring then suddenly can't hit a barn door.
    At the minute he's red hot but I reckon he'll start letting anyone that has him down soon.Last season was a prime example (I even had him in my team at one stage) as he flattered to deceive.

Back to captains,I reckon that managerless QPR are there for the taking so it's RVP for me.

• Advertisement

MICHU HOME LIVERPOOL
    He does stuff like that in almost every game,karma tells us he'll get his cumuppance soon (crosses fingers).I personally have a deep dislike for the man plus he goes on streaks of goalscoring then suddenly can't hit a barn door.
    At the minute he's red hot but I reckon he'll start letting anyone that has him down soon.Last season was a prime example (I even had him in my team at one stage) as he flattered to deceive.

Back to captains,I reckon that managerless QPR are there for the taking so it's RVP for me.

I was only yanking your chain, to be honest I also had an intense dislike for Suarez until a few weeks ago, it's amazing what having a guy in your team will do for your opinions, if Joe Stalin was in my team I wouldn't have a bad word said against him.
    As I see it he seems to get more goalscoring chances than any other player, this is partly to do with his brilliance, pat=rtly to do with the fact that Liverpool have no-one else, sometimes he can't hit a barn door with a banjo but his confidence is up at the moment, happy days hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Praying Suarez has a quiet weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    i like taking a chance on my captains but this week is a no brainer, rvp all day... bale vice captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

RVP to get two hat tricks and then Rooney to get all the assits. And both to play the full 90. And Man Utd. to get a Clean Sheet. Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

everyone will captain van persie. i have him but im going to do something different like i have been doing ( walcott last week 12 pts). This week i am giving the armband to defoe.

he who dares my son...he who dares ;)

dont be a sheep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA

Snap. Exact same as me!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    everyone will captain van persie. i have him but im going to do something different like i have been doing ( walcott last week 12 pts). This week i am giving the armband to defoe.

he who dares my son...he who dares ;)

dont be a sheep

Bookmarked. There's a reason why everyone I'd captaining RVP :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    I was very confident united would throttle QPR today, but once again United come up against a weak team that have just had their manager sacked and who now will be fighting tooth and nail to impress the new manager.

Still a united win, but probably not a high a score line. I think United have it in them to put 6 or 7 against someone at home this year but maybe today isn't that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

SUAREZ AWAY SWANSEA
    Just logged in to notice I must not have hit confirm on Van Persie for captain :(..... my god i'm sickened.

• Advertisement

MICHU HOME LIVERPOOL
    irishfeen wrote: »
    Just logged in to notice I must not have hit confirm on Van Persie for captain :(..... my god i'm sickened.

Might be for the best, who is your captain?

Advertisement