Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to reduce the size of this picture?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to reduce it an image editor and replace the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Spear wrote: »
    You'll need to reduce it an image editor and replace the image.

I used wthax.org to opload it as Imageshack, imgur and tinypic wont work for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

vicwatson wrote: »
    I used wthax.org to opload it as Imageshack, imgur and tinypic wont work for me

They're just the webhosts, they don't play any part in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Open an account with Pix.ie.
    It's an Irish free photohosting site. Upload your photographs there and then you can choose what size you wish to re-post them in. They will provide the BBcode so you can just cut and paste back into Boards.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

OldGoat wrote: »
    Open an account with Pix.ie.
    It's an Irish free photohosting site. Upload your photographs there and then you can choose what size you wish to re-post them in. They will provide the BBcode so you can just cut and paste back into Boards.
    ^^^This.

Or handier again

http://myimgur.eden.fm/

or

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

• Advertisement

There's some good suggestions there, but ultimately this isn't a boards.ie issue, so this has to be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement