Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The truffle shuffle

• 22-11-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

GAAAH!!!!! So i spent a good 20 mins earlier in the rain/cold waiting for 'a package to be delivered' Every time he looked like he was about to go somebody passed by and he wanted to stand on the wall and chance getting a pet/them talking to him, a bus/truck/something loud (he doesn't like them) passed down the end of the road, a dog barked in the distance, somebody's outside light came on across the river, the wind blew, he saw that I had something in my hand and assumed it was a treat and not the poo bag, a dog came along that didn't want to play with him, a dog came that he didn't want to play with etc etc ETC!! :mad: FINALLY he starting to circle..."ah great he's going to drop a bomb at last!!"...but wee'd instead!! :p ! Alll that waiting for nothing and me feeling sick after getting a cold...probably from waiting out in the elements for him to go to the loo lol!! :rolleyes::p

Anyone else's dog do this?! :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

Oh dear god yes. Trying to get my youngest dog out for his last wee can be a nightmare. The slightest noise from next door, or a light going on, or a bird (real or imagined) flying overhead and he completely loses focus. If one of the cats decides to take a stroll along the side fence then I know I've lost and it's time to go to bed. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ms Tootsie

I swear if I didnt know better I would think that this was my OH posting about our dog. Loves going out to do 'his business' but spends most of his time out there checking everything around him, saying hello to people, dogs, leaves that happened to blow in the wind. Now had the habit of putting his two front paws on the wall and standing on his back leg to just watch everything going on.

The poo bag is so often mistaken as a treat as well. Even though he might have checked three times he will come back a fourth time to give it a sniff and make sure it isnt something for him to eat!

Advertisement