Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] Commodore 64 games

Options
  • 22-11-2012 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Have a selection of C64 games that have been in a box for years. No means by which to test them unfortunately but I'd be reasonably hopeful that they all still work. Stored in a box in a closet, so dry and no major temperature change.

Big box:
    Space Crusade with instructions
    Ocean Rainbow Collection - Bubble Bobble, New Zealand Story with instructions, but missing Rainbow Islands
    The Cycles (International Grand Prix Racing) with instructions and tape to save progress

Standard Tape boxes:
    Defenders of the Earth
    Red Heat
    Turrican
    Turrican II
    Turbo the Tortoise
    Kwik Snax Dizzy
    Magicland Dizzy
    Strider
    Altered Beast
    Wonder Boy
    Yie Ar Kung-Fu
    Last Duel
    Stallone Cobra

Loose:
    Pacland
    Midnight Resistance
    Dizzy Down the Rapids

Carts:
    Tooth Invaders
    Jupiter Lander

No idea what I'd like in trade, I don't retro collect but I do have a PS3 or barring that anything that I could use.

Located in Sligo/Midlands but I'll be in Dublin this weekend if someone wanted them.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

bugs wrote: »
    Have a selection of C64 games that have been in a box for years. No means by which to test them unfortunately but I'd be reasonably hopeful that they all still work. Stored in a box in a closet, so dry and no major temperature change.

Big box:
    Space Crusade with instructions
    Ocean Rainbow Collection - Bubble Bobble, New Zealand Story with instructions, but missing Rainbow Islands
    The Cycles (International Grand Prix Racing) with instructions and tape to save progress

Standard Tape boxes:
    Defenders of the Earth
    Red Heat
    Turrican
    Turrican II
    Turbo the Tortoise
    Kwik Snax Dizzy
    Magicland Dizzy
    Strider
    Altered Beast
    Wonder Boy
    Yie Ar Kung-Fu
    Last Duel
    Stallone Cobra

Loose:
    Pacland
    Midnight Resistance
    Dizzy Down the Rapids

Carts:
    Tooth Invaders
    Jupiter Lander

No idea what I'd like in trade, I don't retro collect but I do have a PS3 or barring that anything that I could use.

Located in Sligo/Midlands but I'll be in Dublin this weekend if someone wanted them.
    might have a spare ps3 game or two ,..

just had a look , mercenaries II,Need for speed pro street and some footbal ones (fifa 08 and pes 09) any use to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Nah, have either played or don't want (fifa) those ones. Thanks for the offer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

bugs wrote: »
    Nah, have either played or don't want (fifa) those ones. Thanks for the offer.

ah no worries .
    might have one or two others knocking about , I'll let you know if they turn up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement