Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get photos printed in Maynooth/Celbridge

Options
  • 22-11-2012 9:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭

Looking to get a load of photos printed off for the weekend so online isn't an option this time, does anyone know the best and most reasonable place to get photos printed in Maynooth or Celbridge? I usually go to Boots but I have quite a few this time if there is anywhere cheaper than there. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I'm pretty sure Maynooth Photo Centre (beside Haven Hire / Office Supplies shop) have a sign up saying they're the cheapest in the town.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

I'm pretty sure Maynooth Photo Centre (beside Haven Hire / Office Supplies shop) have a sign up saying they're the cheapest in the town.

Great, I'll try there. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

Tesco extra have a photo printing service

Tesco extra have a photo printing service

Thanks sillymoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Just wondering how did you get on? Have some pictures I need to get printed myself in a variety of sizes - did you try the photo centre?

• Advertisement

Just wondering how did you get on? Have some pictures I need to get printed myself in a variety of sizes - did you try the photo centre?

I ended up going to Harvey Norman in Blanchardstown in the end. Much cheaper and I had a load to print off so it was worth the journey. Maynooth photo centre were the same price as the last time I printed off photos in Boots so unless Boots have gone up since they're not that much cheaper unfortunately.

If you can wait a while I'd try getting them done online instead, there's a few threads on here if you do a search. Much more reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Boots are defo dearer than Tesco, but those machines have set sizes, I'll be going to the photo shop in future, I was looking for an 8x10, pretty standard frame size, the one just smaller than an A4 page, neither machine could do them!

Advertisement