Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800

Options
  • 22-11-2012 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭

I noticed good deals on this phone at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has one of these and can offer feedback. I wouldn't be using the phone for taking and making many calls but would like one with fast internet access and the ability to play my large contingent of mp 3 music files.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,194 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The Internet speed would be dependant on your provider or your WiFi.

As for playing music, the phone is limited to 16GB with no expandable card slots. Windows Phone currently uses Zune software to sync music files. I know drag and drop will be available with Windows Phone 8, but I'm not sure if 7.8 (what current phones will be upgraded to) will be the same or you'll be stuck with Zune.

Advertisement