Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would be the best internet for my location?

• 22-11-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am in the Bettystown area, specifically in The Cloisters estate..

We are currently with vodafone broadband, and just let me say, never, ever go near them, we're paying around 45 euro for 3mb at peak times, and usually less than 2mb (download, dont even get me started on the upload).

So do any of you lads know any decent internet providers around my area? preferably that could get us above 8ish mb? below 3mb is becoming painful for us.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Try Net1 (net1.ie)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭amdaley28

Epicfish wrote: »
    I am in the Bettystown area, specifically in The Cloisters estate..

We are currently with vodafone broadband, and just let me say, never, ever go near them, we're paying around 45 euro for 3mb at peak times, and usually less than 2mb (download, dont even get me started on the upload).

So do any of you lads know any decent internet providers around my area? preferably that could get us above 8ish mb? below 3mb is becoming painful for us.

Must be a Vodafone thing as I have exactly the same way down in the South West :p
    Vodafone said it was noise on the line inside my house or because my modem is old.
    Maybe it was just the tooth fairy :D

Advertisement