Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot towel shave

• 22-11-2012 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a good hot towel shave in town

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pat Stapleton on O'Connell St is probably one of the best barbers in the country.

I also had good experiences in GoodFellas' by Punche's Cross and Knights on Catherine Street, but both of those were on Living Social vouchers so they're usually more expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Stapelton(I think), on O'Connell st , just down from the chicken hut and Neville shoes, up a few flight of stairs. Been a while but its good and very cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I got one done for a wedding a few yrs back in figaro's on bedford row, was the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Treehorn

Retro Man Denmark Street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

OH get's his done in Figaro's in Bedford row too. Talk about pampering. Even gets the arms/fingers massaged too! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 72 ✭✭redrums

tks for the info might give figaros a try then , final week of my MO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

LB6 wrote: »
    OH get's his done in Figaro's in Bedford row too. Talk about pampering. Even gets the arms/fingers massaged too! :eek:

oh that's right they do haha got the fright of my life when yur one started doing it to me lol

Advertisement