Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underarmour

Options
  • 22-11-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hi does anybody know of anywhere that has a sale on underarmour or similar gear anywhere in Dublin
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Great Outdoors have a Black Friday 20%-off online only sale in 2 hours' time including Under Armour gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

I've bought a load of these

Man corset :D

highly recommend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Check out TK Maxx, I got a couple of cold gear items from there at a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Hey ThisRegard when did you get them and which TK Maxx. I'm always on the hunt for cheap cold gear mock long sleeve tops. They are the best thermal ive ever worn but i'm not inclined to pay the RRP of something like €40/50! I generally pick them up at around 15-25 online at the likes of wiggle, CRC, mandmdirect etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I got mine in the one in Blanchardstown, two long sleeve tops and a running jacket. I actually got a pair of UA shorts in there too at some stage. The thing with that place is that they go from having lots of running stuff, to none at all, to lots again. I never noticed any of their base layer and compression type stuff in there though, more so the type of tops you'd wear over your base layer.
    I haven't checked in a while as I'm trying to avoid spontaneous purchases but if I'm around that way the weekend I'll check it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

cheers. yeah id often go in to have a look around and i hear you on the impulse buying! Ive been good of late though only cos im getting married in 5 weeks and every cent i have has to go towards that! Maybe its best you say there are none there even if you find dozens ;-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Woddle wrote: »
    I've bought a load of these

Man corset :D

highly recommend

Was totally expecting a pic of you like this!

edit: gah can't link from this pc :(

edit2: this will do
    three-months-man-wearing-corset-humor-demotivational-posters-1331855059.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

RQ, you should be banned for a minimum of 3 months for that! :eek:

Advertisement