Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aéropostale - 60% off EVERYTHING.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

All the gear that arrives yesterday was great quality, I think most things were a half a size larger than here, jeans felt an inch larger around the waist and the medium hoody was definitely large. Tshirts fit great as did the sweatpants.

I was very disappointed however to have received a small item, a jacket which was true to its size, when I ordered medium. The tags on the clothes said s/p though the price tag said m/m so there's where they made the mistake. It was a gift which won't fit now :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Mines in Cincinnati right now,won't have it until next week, whoop!! Very quick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭baldshin

Crap. I ordered all my stuff in large thinking they'd be the same fit as Abercrombie/hollister etc. worried ill be swimming in them now when they arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Anyone get this error when trying to complete order? :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/V1tvd.jpg

I went to shopping bag, applied the discount codes, clicked paypal, went through the paypal steps, then it brought me to this window, entered my Irish postal address, then gave the above error and cleared the form below.

EDIT: Don't click paypal straight away, wait until you enter your shipping details on the site, then select pay with paypal at the end. I got the confirmation emails. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I sent an email. No reply.
    I'd really rather avoid the whole rigmarole of sending an item back.
    Though I'd like the proper sized item sent to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

GrumPy wrote: »
    Anyone get this error when trying to complete order? :confused:

http://i.imgur.com/V1tvd.jpg

I went to shopping bag, applied the discount codes, clicked paypal, went through the paypal steps, then it brought me to this window, entered my Irish postal address, then gave the above error and cleared the form below.

EDIT: Don't click paypal straight away, wait until you enter your shipping details on the site, then select pay with paypal at the end. I got the confirmation emails. :)

I used PayPal as well but there was no need to enter my details on the site first. My address is already stored on my PayPal account so I just logged in and paid straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Eathrin wrote: »
    All the gear that arrives yesterday was great quality, I think most things were a half a size larger than here, jeans felt an inch larger around the waist and the medium hoody was definitely large.

This, I don't understand. Surely 32 inch waist jeans should all be 32 inches? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

GrumPy wrote: »
    This, I don't understand. Surely 32 inch waist jeans should all be 32 inches? :confused:

You may clearer about the size difference after seeing these, but they still don't explain why...

http://goeurope.about.com/cs/shopping/l/bl_clothes_size.htm

http://www.ethicallyme.com/help_sizes.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

I ordered on the 27th and still have not got any more correspondence from them. Last email I got was;
    Order Received

Thank you for your order from aeropostale.com!

This email confirms that FiftyOne has received your order for the items below. We are now verifying the payment details you provided and if the review is successful, we will release the order for fulfillment. Your order reference is 7xxxxxx799

You will receive another email shortly with your official order number.

If you have any questions about your order, please contact 18772892376 or send an email to internationalorders@aeropostale.com.

Is this normal? I have emailed them now too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

jenno86 wrote: »
    Is this normal? I have emailed them now too.
    I ordered on the 25th and was ages without anything happening its now been sent to "inte" so there could be a backlog at the moment maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Just a quick question if i order off this site will i get a tax bill in like 6 weeks time?
    Myself and the sister ordered off hollister and a&fitch while back and got the tax bill in the post soon after

Sorry dont do much online shopping for clothes from the states any ideas would be great

no you're given the option to pay when you purchase or pay when it arrives

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Ordered on the 23rd and it just shipped on Friday evening, made its way to the UK already so would expect delivery by Tuesday (tomorrow if I get lucky).

The part thats worrying me is

I havent got that yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I havent got that yet.

I read on another forum that they are having delays, as people ordered for Black Friday offers, and orders have started coming in for Christmas.
    They apologise for delays and are working as fast as they can to get through everything etc.. bla bla..

If you are worried, you can drop them an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Kopy

I placed an order on the 23rd November and got only one email confirming my order with the message that another email will be sent regarding dispatch.
    Had to email them twice before they replied to apologise for the delay and that my order was being processed.
    Only got the email confirming my order was dispatched yesterday and can now track it via DHL,

We appreciate your recent order and are sorry for any confusion regarding your order status. Due to the holiday, we are experiencing some slight shipping delays. However, according to our records, your order has been confirmed and is currently processing for shipment to our international processing center. It will be prepared for final delivery upon receipt and shipped to your location. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your DHL tracking information once it has been shipped from our international processing center.

You can expect to receive your order within the 5-10 business day delivery timeframe.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

When you place an international order you are provided with a temporary order number specific to our FiftyOne International Shipping Service provider and a separate order number specific to Aeropostale. Both orders do refer to the same purchase. Please note that your permanent order number is now 860xxxxxx8.

Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.aeropostale.com.

Sincerely,

Briana M.
    Customer Service at www.aeropostale.com

:D

Mines in Dublin since Friday night so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow :)

Once it's sent 'inte' it seems to move fairly quick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

it says free shipping on orders over 98euro but when you go through the checkout it actually only give gives you 20euro off

Free shipping doesnt apply to international orders. Use NOV25 on basket page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

mine has been sent to inte, hopefullw will dispatch soon,

Were people charged when it dispatched or sooner, nothing has appeared on my card and no depding charge either

• Registered Users Posts: 32,471 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

With delivery courier in Dublin.......apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

brightkane wrote: »
    mine has been sent to inte, hopefullw will dispatch soon,

Were people charged when it dispatched or sooner, nothing has appeared on my card and no depding charge either

Mine was charged straight away when I ordered on Friday. I used a Visa Debit and money was taken from my bank account that day.

Despite them having taken money off me already, there's still no sign of my order being shipped. I can only hope it gets dispatched sometime this week.

gmisk wrote: »
    With delivery courier in Dublin.......apparently

When did you order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,471 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

All my stuff has arrived xs all a good fit..........I ordered a red stripey t shirt........for some reason they sent me a pink version!!!!!!!!!AGH!

to people who have had their stuff delivered do ye recall how long your stuff was at INTE? mine there now since 30/11

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

I havent got that yet.

perhaps like me you paid by paypal and use a different email address for that? i was having similar thoughts to yourself til the penny dropped:D

• Advertisement

some one else on this thread had it 'clearance delayed' at Dublin and how long it was there? I thought I'd get it today but no.:mad:

Advertisement