Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2013 nfl draft prospects

• 23-11-2012 12:04am

no big qbs this year with barkley not panning out and seems like a far weaker class than the last few years (although i will admit i watch limited amounts of college ball) so what prospects do ye like

also how do ye feel about the honey badger would have possibly been a 1st round pick last year but off the field issues have put him off the radar. what round would you take him in or would you not as he could be a cancer in the locker room. seems to be a bit off in coverage but not quite as bad as taylor mays. thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

no big qbs this year with barkley not panning out and seems like a far weaker class than the last few years (although i will admit i watch limited amounts of college ball) so what prospects do ye like

also how do ye feel about the honey badger would have possibly been a 1st round pick last year but off the field issues have put him off the radar. what round would you take him in or would you not as he could be a cancer in the locker room. seems to be a bit off in coverage but not quite as bad as taylor mays. thoughts?

Probably a 7th rounder or undrafted FA probably the later too much of a liability with his drug addiction.

If your looking for defensive players this is your year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,032 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

We already have a thread about this draft guys.:D

Link added to help our mods merge them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79815652

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭Syferus

Has he declared? I'm pretty sure his intention when he decided to return to LSU was to sit the year out, sort himself out and win back the confidence of Miles for next season. Even with his arrest the worst thing he could do is not play any college ball and enter the NFL.

eagle eye wrote: »
    We already have a thread about this draft guys.:D

Link added to help our mods merge them.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79815652

sorry didnt see that will i delete it or leave it for the mods

Syferus wrote: »
    Has he declared? I'm pretty sure his intention when he decided to return to LSU was to sit the year out, sort himself out and win back the confidence of Miles for next season.

i was under the impression lsu where done with him

• Advertisement

Stev_o wrote: »
    Probably a 7th rounder or undrafted FA probably the later too much of a liability with his drug addiction.

really? there seems to be a few dts and manti teo and one or two others at the top is there really that many big d prospects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Stev_o wrote: »

He could always play for the broncos or Seahawks :D

Advertisement